I love the Fleur de Leap, but..... (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I love the Fleur de Leap, but does anyone else get nervous when they jump back down out of the stands? That's got to be at least an 8 foot drop. I would hate to lose Ingram or Kamara or anyone else to a celebration. It really is fun to watch them in the stands and I bet those fans really love it too. Just makes me nervous every time.

Yes I was. You know other teams and fans of other teams would foam up if that weee to happen

I'm more concerned about players coming off the bench to celebrate after a big turnover and drawing a penalty.

I’m actually surprised the league didn’t try to ban it during the offseason.

It was a penalty for a while, but they grandfathered the Packers so it wasn't a penalty there which upset many players as being unfair. They loosened that all up when they decided to drop some of the no fun part of the no fun league last year.

I'm more concerned about players coming off the bench to celebrate after a big turnover and drawing a penalty.

This. Tho if they're off the playing surface it must be okay, because no flags last nite.

Do that nonsense on the white paint.

I love the Fleur de Leap, but does anyone else get nervous when they jump back down out of the stands? That's got to be at least an 8 foot drop. I would hate to lose Ingram or Kamara or anyone else to a celebration. It really is fun to watch them in the stands and I bet those fans really love it too. Just makes me nervous every time.
Every time

I get nervous every time!!!!

Didnt Jimmy Graham got flagged once, for being slapped at his arse?

You're not alone. I cringe when they try to jump back down. I think it was just a few ago that someone got injured just for doing that running chest bump celebration.

I get nervous any time someone leaps/hurdles over another player. Sure it looks awesome but I'm waiting for a broken neck to occur

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom