I Love The New Changes (1 Viewer)

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
I know everyone responded to the negative thread but i wanted to make a positive one .Its new modern and alot better thanks Andrus you are the best,and i for one appreciate all you do ,again thanks

buckeyesaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Nice... I agree....

Forum looks nice - I'm sure the performance will well worth the change... and really no major hiccups in the transition....

kudos....

Mississippi Saint

Saints & Dawgs Fan
Reaction score
I also like the new board. Andrus - THANK YOU. Everytime you upgrade, things look and get better.

Benson needs to officially make SR the official website. To us it already is.

Colin311

I want 5 of your years!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes I can finally post!!!!!! I like the new layout but was upset cause I couldn't post anything due to IP issues.

saintanism

Reaction score
Behind enenmy lines in Atlanta via New Orleans &am
I like the new look SR. I have only a few complaints. There is no spell check, so far, which I desperately need, and I can't find any smileys. Also when I posted a jpeg it didn't appear on screen. You have to download to view it. But I'm sure Andrus will iron those problems out soon enough. Thank Fellas. It looks Awesome!

DadsDream

We Wuz Robbed!
Reaction score
Well, the PMs got moved. I had over 700.

There's a barscale at the top which shows when you're over the limit. Mine was solid red. :hihi:

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
I like the new look SR. I have only a few complaints. There is no spell check, so far, which I desperately need, and I can't find any smileys. Also when I posted a jpeg it didn't appear on screen. You have to download to view it. But I'm sure Andrus will iron those problems out soon enough. Thank Fellas. It looks Awesome!
Check out this thread: http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50
There are some hints there on how to get smilies back, etc. It's just a matter of resetting your preferences.

In terms of spell check, I think I read elsewhere that setting your misc. options (under edit options, referenced in the thread link above) to enhanced rather than standard would bring back spell check. Try both of those options and see which one gives you the extras you want. I know I got smilies back with the standard setting.

Last edited:

Condor 63

Saints Fan ®
Reaction score
I know everyone responded to the negative thread but i wanted to make a positive one .Its new modern and alot better thanks Andrus you are the best,and i for one appreciate all you do ,again thanks
Agreed.

*pffff*

Someone always don't like the new.....

but the new always becomes the old. :D

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
I posted earlier in the week how I didn't like it but after a little tweaking it looks great. So here's a who dat to Andrus and Krewe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom