I Love The New Changes

buckeyesaint

Veteran Starter
Ratings
Nice... I agree....

Forum looks nice - I'm sure the performance will well worth the change... and really no major hiccups in the transition....

kudos....

Colin311

I want 5 of your years!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Yes I can finally post!!!!!! I like the new layout but was upset cause I couldn't post anything due to IP issues.

Ratings
Behind enenmy lines in Atlanta via New Orleans &am
I like the new look SR. I have only a few complaints. There is no spell check, so far, which I desperately need, and I can't find any smileys. Also when I posted a jpeg it didn't appear on screen. You have to download to view it. But I'm sure Andrus will iron those problems out soon enough. Thank Fellas. It looks Awesome!

Moderator #8

primadox

Hurricane Bear Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Ratings
Houston TX, via Parsippany, NJ and New Orleans
I like the new look SR. I have only a few complaints. There is no spell check, so far, which I desperately need, and I can't find any smileys. Also when I posted a jpeg it didn't appear on screen. You have to download to view it. But I'm sure Andrus will iron those problems out soon enough. Thank Fellas. It looks Awesome!
Check out this thread: http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50
There are some hints there on how to get smilies back, etc. It's just a matter of resetting your preferences.

In terms of spell check, I think I read elsewhere that setting your misc. options (under edit options, referenced in the thread link above) to enhanced rather than standard would bring back spell check. Try both of those options and see which one gives you the extras you want. I know I got smilies back with the standard setting.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

We Support

Visit Team Gleason

Top Bottom