I Love The New Orleans Saints!! (1 Viewer)

MistaWhoDat

xbox GT= NO white fLAgz
Reaction score
I get upset,i yell and scream and sometimes they down right pi$$ me off at some of the things they do. But this team is like apart of my family ,if something happened to this team and we didnt have them anymore it would be heartbreaking. yea maybe next year we always say but iam so glad we have a next year to look forward too. We had some bad breaks this year we need to get a little tougher on defense and i think we have a superbowl team.Iam proud of this team they never quit and i stand with them 100%,free agency the draft and lets do it again next year. I LOVE THIS TEAM,IAM PROUD TO BE A NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DAT!

Been a who dat for 26 years and not going anywhere. It has been an exiting, nervewrecking and frustrating year. Still I can't wait for next season to start and I still believe !

GEAUX SAINTS

Been a who dat for 26 years and not going anywhere. It has been an exiting, nervewrecking and frustrating year. Still I can't wait for next season to start and I still believe !

GEAUX SAINTS

COOL, I know people are upset but iam going to chose to be positive and get ready for next season.

I do as well. There is no other team for me. I will never root for a team without a fleur de lis (unless the Saints change their logo which I would also be against)

Of course. I can feel, somewhere in my body, that I am starting to get a little excited about what we can do next year. Good draft, good FA and getting healthy. Hell, look what we did with 16 on IR this year, plus Payton didnt find the running game till late in the year. Lookin up. WHO DAT!!!!!!!!

When we finally go all the way to a Superbowl victory, then (after a few weeks of partying) I think we're all just going to go jump off of a tall bridge or building.

There won't be anything left to live for. ;)

When we finally go all the way to a Superbowl victory, then (after a few weeks of partying) I think we're all just going to go jump off of a tall bridge or building.

There won't be anything left to live for. ;)

yes there will. back to back superbowls :D

Even though we didn't get the last W, I was proud of how they fought back. There are things that we need to do to improve and I think SP knows what they are. We were in every game this year except maybe for 2. Next year, we will win 3-4 of those games and make the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom