I love this mock by Walter football 5 rounds would be great for us( comments from me and the site is on) (1 Viewer)

That was a great mock, but we all know that the Saints aren't taking 5 straight defensive rookies in the draft. Sean Payton is still our coach.

I hate the Mike Jenkins pick.... He's the worst of the "top-rated" CBs IMO. To add to that, he's not a very good tackler... and we need that out of our CBs.

I hate the Mike Jenkins pick.... He's the worst of the "top-rated" CBs IMO. To add to that, he's not a very good tackler... and we need that out of our CBs.

Honestly I think he's clearly just the 5th best CB (below Flowers, Talib, McElvin, and DRC) and I suspect some teams will take him completely off their board due to character concerns. I whinced at the thought that he was the best CB a few months ago and am glad that's not proven true.

"I'm not sure whom the Saints are trying to fool with Scott Fujita. Upgrade needed."

What? Well if Fujita isn't a quality LB then the Saints sure fooled me.

I was about to say the same thing. Fujita has been our Defensive MVP for the last 2 years.

Jenkins won't go that high.
Crable and Highsmith won't last that long.
I'm not sure about Dre Moore.
The comment about Fujita is way off.
And could they say Bullocks in every sentence, cause i didn't hear them mention how bad he was enough times.

Give me Rivers instead of Jenkins in round 1 and a young TE instead of Highsmith in round 5 and I'd be very happy.

Not bad, but I think mock drafts lose their credibility past the second round. How can you know what's going to be there 70, 80, 100 picks down. People screw up the top 10 even. The further down you go, the greater the error.

I can accept Jenkins and Moore, but beyond that is just guesswork.

I thought someone cleared up the Vilma trade to be a 4th this year AND a 3rd to possible 2nd next year with conditions and if these conditions are met we get the Jets' 4th next year---that was my understanding, this is like searching for the Holy Grail finding out the actual truth>

I thought someone cleared up the Vilma trade to be a 4th this year AND a 3rd to possible 2nd next year with conditions and if these conditions are met we get the Jets' 4th next year---that was my understanding, this is like searching for the Holy Grail finding out the actual truth>

According to the NFL its only a 4th next year...

I still believe we're going to make a draft day trade for Lito Sheppard. I really don't think we'll take a cornerback in the first round unless we don't trade and DRC drops to us (funny we have to hope he drops now). I'm hoping and expecting to draft Dorsey in round one, even if it means moving up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom