i love to see the black and gold talking smack (1 Viewer)

That Giant Fan is an idiot, and repeatedly reworded exactly what he was quoting....
<shaking head>

hilarious. now the argument is that the saints haven't faced any quarterbacks that are worthy. there is no way that the saints will make it in the playoffs because we will have to beat three top quarterbacks. oh the delusion of some idiots.

hilarious. now the argument is that the saints haven't faced any quarterbacks that are worthy. there is no way that the saints will make it in the playoffs because we will have to beat three top quarterbacks. oh the delusion of some idiots.

Yeah i handled that one LOL. I had to join in the fun over there under WHODATNATION. Our defense faces the number one QB in the league every day in practice. Yeah they've never been tested :hahahaha:. There is no QB in the NFC that is worthy to carry Drew's jock. Figure's that guy is a Dallas fan. Maybe he thinks Romo will challenge our D lol. He will challenge Sharper to break the NFL record for INT returns for TD's thats about it.

bell man here is my honest opinion on you. You get way to mad and disregard everything some one tries to say. I'm not even going to argue with you anymore and waste my time because no one will win neither you me or anyone in this thread. I feel that this is the smartest thing you have said in this thread.

the Saints fan wins and the Giants fan doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!

...a cowboys fan said this...:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

i bet you he thinks it will be to Dallas. this thread is priceless and they have nothing to say to Bell Dude. he even called out Tony *omo. i am trying to register so i can get in on the fun but they won't send me a confirmation e-mail. too bad.

The Saints haven't faced a QB that is worthy??....I wonder why has a giants fan such a low regard for Eli Manning??......and if we have to beat 3 top QBs in the playoffs...Eli is certainly isn't one of them!.....

Talk about undercutting his own argument......lol!

The Saints haven't faced a QB that is worthy??....I wonder why has a giants fan such a low regard for Eli Manning??......and if we have to beat 3 top QBs in the playoffs...Eli is certainly isn't one of them!.....

Talk about undercutting his own argument......lol!

it's the cowboys fan that said that. he goes on to say that tony romo is considered one. priceless.

it's the cowboys fan that said that. he goes on to say that tony romo is considered one. priceless.

Toni Romo??? Hahahahaha!!!

Toni Romo has has an identity problem......he thinks of himself as Jake Delomme!...His play reflects this conflict...especially when it comes to INTs!.....he does everything to prove to the world that the real human interception machine is not Jake....but himself, Toni Romo!....no wonder the Cowboys suck so bad!...one week up....the next week down!

They're not even considered a playoff team....LMAO!

Yeah i handled that one LOL. I had to join in the fun over there under WHODATNATION. Our defense faces the number one QB in the league every day in practice. Yeah they've never been tested :hahahaha:. There is no QB in the NFC that is worthy to carry Drew's jock. Figure's that guy is a Dallas fan. Maybe he thinks Romo will challenge our D lol. He will challenge Sharper to break the NFL record for INT returns for TD's thats about it.

since it let you register, go and post a link to this discussion so they can see what idiots they are and that other people are watching.

since it let you register, go and post a link to this discussion so they can see what idiots they are and that other people are watching.

I just did. Not sure if that guy Bell Man is a member here but i encouraged him if he wasn't to join our site. He's a very knowledgeable upbeat fan who pwned those guys dissing our Saints haha. Who Dat baby !!! And dont diss my Saints, or I'll bring it like the guy in my avatar :knockout:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom