i love to see the black and gold talking smack (1 Viewer)

i appreciate it man but i have issues with the saintsreport. i do miss intelligent discussion between fans and up to the date info. there are only like 4 people that post over here and 3 of the 4 are ADMINISTRATORS(HA,HA). Tell everyone "WHO DAT" for me (other than the Rat Frank)and i appreciate you guys getting my back. tell more people to join and we can turn this forum black and gold. BTW why is it that you guys understood what this thread was about so fast and it took me discussing with GIANTS BOY and COWGIRL 6 pages that the Giant fan started this debate and not me. sad thing is that they are still wondering why i am being such a ****? Don't they understand we are playing the FALCONS on Monday?

How can you have issues with the Saintsreport.com? still, this guys was funny as ****. go and read the whole post from beginning to end to get the full magnitude of the stupidity of these people.

That is it.
WHODATNATION banned for advertising another forum.
bell man a word of advice. NO ONE FORCES YOU TO STICK AROUND HERE. If you are going to complain about it then leave. Honestly we are all here to discuss football not to insult other members. If you can't take other people's opinions on the Saints then I recommend you go to the board WHODAT was advertising. I know discussions can get out of hand and get to it sometimes and that is understandable but this is enough. I'm not going to stand by and leave this thread open while you insult not only me but D-easy as well. I soft deleted those posts so if you want proof of it I have it and I will gladly PM it to you.
As for now.
Thread Closed.

typical giants fan. too bad whosyadaddy got banned.

rofl and whats worse that **** head is an admin. Hey retard your team just got smoked twice in a row. That Giants fan should be up for tool of the week.

What I said was that Warner, McNabb, Romo, Rogers, Cutler, and Farve were better than any of the QBs the Saints have faced this year. Four of the teams they have faced are ranked 21, 26, 28 and 29. So not only did those teams not do well against the Saints defense they have not been doing that well against any defense.

What I said was that Warner, McNabb, Romo, Rogers, Cutler, and Farve were better than any of the QBs the Saints have faced this year. Four of the teams they have faced are ranked 21, 26, 28 and 29. So not only did those teams not do well against the Saints defense they have not been doing that well against any defense.

Dude, you guys got owned by the Bell Man. i wanted to post the whole thing over here but the post got deleted before i had the chance. just like a cowboys fan to cover up the truth by deleting a thread.

I had nothing to do with the closing, that being said I will not go back and undo what another admin did.

How did we get owned, I said the Saints have not faced some of the better QBs in the NFL. The response was to say that Romo was better than Ellie and to say they have faced Brees every day in practice. Which I have to say is one of the dumber come back that I have heard in awhile. Again I have made a point about the passing attacks that the Saints have faced and again it has been avoided.

I had nothing to do with the closing, that being said I will not go back and undo what another admin did.

How did we get owned, I said the Saints have not faced some of the better QBs in the NFL. The response was to say that Romo was better than Ellie and to say they have faced Brees every day in practice. Which I have to say is one of the dumber come back that I have heard in awhile. Again I have made a point about the passing attacks that the Saints have faced and again it has been avoided.

If the thread was still up i could tell you exactly how you got owned. maybe it wasn't so much you as him ripping into the other guy. i can't believe how the other guy, can't remember his name, couldn't understand what the post was about. all he could do was cry about the giants. it was clear to anybody that spent the time reading the post that bell man was representing for the saints to that punk giants fan and made him look like an idiot. looks to me that you guys closed the thread so that no one could see how that sorry excuse for a moderator got shown up by the black and gold. then you ban somebody for taking up for him. what kind of a forum are you guys trying to run? feel free to post here anytime where you can actually represent for your team.

I think the owner got him on that. You can post links to news sites but not to other forums.

no bra, i copied the one where whodatnation got banned and posted it in this thread for ALL to see. it was the giants guy that did it. please don't tell me that he runs your board cause if he does you need to let the bell man step up and take his role.

I looked back and you are right it was OGT that did ban him. I am not going to say if he was right or wrong to ban him, but it is something that we are told to look out for.

I looked back and you are right it was OGT that did ban him. I am not going to say if he was right or wrong to ban him, but it is something that we are told to look out for.

not that it really matters. i don't think he cares too much. he was just over there representing for the black and gold. do you guys just let anybody be a MOD? that giants guy isn't representing your board very well and it is plain to see. over here to be a mod you actually have to know what you are talking about and have to be able to defend your posts by other than banning people when they make you look stupid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom