i love watching macho dummies getting tased (1 Viewer)

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Did you see the vid where they tasered a bull and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.

OP
Det. Brees

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
Did you see the vid where they tasered a bull and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.
oh yeah..
its cool how it works. no long lasting side effects. as soon as it shut off the bull jumps back up and rams the fence.

OP
Det. Brees

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
and here we go again.........

issues

RebSaint

Lint smoker
Reaction score
I derive pleasure from tasering mongoloids.

I've worn out several tasers. It's gotten so bad that I've purchased only those with a power packs which I can hook up to any city electrical power grid.

That way, there's no doubt when I deploy it, it will send an electrical shock through the body which renders immediate defication, or at worse brain damage or general sentiment that holding that cold, plastic device elicits a power which is comparable to no other than on earth.

CitySaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Pocket Taser Stun Gun- A Great Gift for the Wife?

This was submitted by a guy who purchased his lovely wife a "pocket Taser" for their anniversary.

Last weekend I saw something at the Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 22nd anniversary, and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Taser. The consequences of the Taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse effects on her assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety.... WAY TOO COOL!

Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two triple-A batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arch of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. Awesome!!!

Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to wife what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right?!!!

Taser Gift

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
That way, there's no doubt when I deploy it, it will send an electrical shock through the body which renders immediate defication, or at worse brain damage or general sentiment that holding that cold, plastic device elicits a power which is comparable to no other than on earth.
If you shock a person who already has brain damage will the damage be fixed?

TPS

Reaction score
>>macho dummies

Weren't those dudes with 5th Precinct? :shrug:

TPS

TPS

Reaction score
>>nah they were a cover band for men at work...

I remember those guys, Motown right?

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom