i love watching macho dummies getting tased (1 Viewer)

Did you see the vid where they tasered a bull and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.

Did you see the vid where they tasered a bull and he dropped like a sack of potatoes.

oh yeah..
its cool how it works. no long lasting side effects. as soon as it shut off the bull jumps back up and rams the fence.

i love watching macho dummies getting tased...

Yes, I imagine you would.

Napoleon_Bonapartes_portrait.jpg

I derive pleasure from tasering mongoloids.

I've worn out several tasers. It's gotten so bad that I've purchased only those with a power packs which I can hook up to any city electrical power grid.

That way, there's no doubt when I deploy it, it will send an electrical shock through the body which renders immediate defication, or at worse brain damage or general sentiment that holding that cold, plastic device elicits a power which is comparable to no other than on earth.

Pocket Taser Stun Gun- A Great Gift for the Wife?

This was submitted by a guy who purchased his lovely wife a "pocket Taser" for their anniversary.

Last weekend I saw something at the Pawn Shop that sparked my interest. The occasion was our 22nd anniversary, and I was looking for a little something extra for my wife. What I came across was a 100,000-volt, pocket/purse-sized Taser. The consequences of the Taser were supposed to be short lived, with no long-term adverse effects on her assailant, allowing her adequate time to retreat to safety.... WAY TOO COOL!

Long story short, I bought the device and brought it home. I loaded two triple-A batteries in the darn thing and pushed the button. Nothing! I was disappointed. I learned, however, that if I pushed the button AND pressed it against a metal surface at the same time, I'd get the blue arch of electricity darting back and forth between the prongs. Awesome!!!

Unfortunately, I have yet to explain to wife what that burn spot is on the face of her microwave.

Okay, so I was home alone with this new toy, thinking to myself that it couldn't be all that bad with only two triple-A batteries, right?!!!

Taser Gift

That way, there's no doubt when I deploy it, it will send an electrical shock through the body which renders immediate defication, or at worse brain damage or general sentiment that holding that cold, plastic device elicits a power which is comparable to no other than on earth.

If you shock a person who already has brain damage will the damage be fixed?

>>nah they were a cover band for men at work...

I remember those guys, Motown right?

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom