I may have jinxed us. I need advice (1 Viewer)

What the hell, Jonesy, was it the judge from My Cousin Vinny? You should have just worn the shirt.

If the judge were a Saints fan, he'd let the contempt slide.

The only ramification I can see is we'll only score 45 this week, not 59.

:mad: unacceptable. I'll never forgive myself if I made this only a 20 point win instead of a 30 point.

i hate talking about mysuperstitions. i like to keep them to myself, because it seems when i let them known to other people, thats when the luck goes away. jus a thought for the rest of u superstitious people like myself

i hate talking about mysuperstitions. i like to keep them to myself, because it seems when i let them known to other people, thats when the luck goes away. jus a thought for the rest of u superstitious people like myself
I'm sorry to point this out, but you just made public your superstition that keeping things private preserves the luck, thus draining the luck from keeping them private. My condolences.

I'm sorry to point this out, but you just made public your superstition that keeping things private preserves the luck, thus draining the luck from keeping them private. My condolences.

:spit: Beat me to it. LOL

I always wear the same lucky shirt to work on Fridays before games. And we've been winning, no doubt in part on account of this lucky shirt. But I was in trial today, so I couldn't wear it (even under my suit since it's a polo shirt). Of course I have it on now, but I don't know if there's enough mojo left in the day. What should I do to make this right?

Never fear, Jonesy, I got your back.

Wore my 2000 NFC Western Division Champs sweatshirt to work today. That offsets any oversight on your part.

Texas co-worker: Dude, what the hell is that?

Dadsdream: My Saints NFC West Champs sweatshirt.

Texas co-worker: Dude, that's lame. Nobody cares about the stupid Saints!

Dadsdream: We're five and oh, bro!

Texas co-worker: So?

Dadsdream: How 'bout them Cowboys! :smilielol:

Hmmm, that's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. You have it on now I think you said. No worries. I wore my Who Dat pin today and tonight will be the ritual Washing of the Saints Underwear and Saints Socks for my husband for wearing on Sunday. Who says lucky underwear have to be dirty?

Last edited:
Hmmm, that's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. You have it on now I think you said. No worried. I wore my Who Dat pin today and tonight will be the ritual Washing of the Saints Underwear and Saints Socks for my husband for wearing on Sunday. Who says lucky underwear have to be dirty?

:spit: :smilielol: :plus-un2:

i only told u my theory on my superstitions, i didnt tell u the details of them! so therefore nothing has been revealed. whether its a lucky hat, lucky socks, or a certain daily routine, noone knows what i have up my sleve. and no, none of the options i listed are my actual superstitions

Well Jonsey

After calling my local gris gris priestess, and telling her of your situation she said that you have 2 solutions:

1. Lay naked on a bed of Camillia Red Beans while sining "They All Asked for You", but subsituting the names of animals for the name of the starting defense.

2. Have a pregnant goat lay on a bed of Zatarain's Jambalaya Mix while sprinkling Tony Chachere's all over it, also while dressed as Buddy D and singing ALL the words to Bless you Boys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom