I may have jinxed us. I need advice (1 Viewer)

Close your eyes, click your heels together 3 times and say, "There's no place like dome, there's no place like dome, there's no place like dome." Then walk around the French Quarter with a sign around your neck that says "I renounce all bad mojo.The lucky shirt has spoken." To anyone who asks you what that means simply say, "I plea the 5th," and "Go talk to the Janitor."

I wore my lucky Saints shirt Sunday but forgot to wear the hat. The Saints blew out the G-Men. Hopefully that makes you feel a bit better.

Pour a can of creamed corn over your head. Green Giant preferably.
It will in no way insure us a victory on Sunday, but it could prove amusing to anyone around you at the time.

Your wife has to wear it now, with nothing else on. For at least the remainder of the day and probably until game time.

(You did get married already didn't ya? if not, switch that to fiance.)

Last season I always wore my Brees jersey. This season I wear a Saints Equipment shirt if I remember, but if I forget I don't sweat it. Gotta love the freedom! :mwink:

All is well, Jonesy. :9:

I always wear the same lucky shirt to work on Fridays before games. And we've been winning, no doubt in part on account of this lucky shirt. But I was in trial today, so I couldn't wear it (even under my suit since it's a polo shirt). Of course I have it on now, but I don't know if there's enough mojo left in the day. What should I do to make this right?

Burn the shirt you wore instead

The janitor told me that the only way you can rectify this is to burn the shirt in front of the Superdome while sticking pins in a stuffed dolphin.
You then need to turn three times to the left, 9 times to the right while singing "When The Saints Go Marching In" backwards!

No worries, dude. There are so many of us that have lucky whatevers, that one less ritual shouldn't affect our victory this week.

The only ramification I can see is we'll only score 45 this week, not 59.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom