I may have to tune in to Dancing with the Stars (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Here's the roll:

• Howard Stern free-radio successor (and former Loveline and Man Show host) Adam Carolla • Former CSI: Miami lab tech Cristián de la Fuente; • American Pie exchange student Shannon Elizabeth • 1980s box-office force Steve Guttenberg; • R&B singer Mario ("Just a Friend") • Oscar winner Marlee Matlin (Children of a Lesser God) • Cape-eschewing magician Penn Jillette • Tennis legend Monica Seles • Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor • Tony winner Marissa Jaret Winokur (Hairspray) • Olympic figure-skating champ Kristi Yamaguchi

Mainly for Shannon Elizabeth, though I think Corolla and Guttenberg could be entertaining until they get knocked out in the first 2 weeks.

If Shannon Elizabeth is wearing some of those skimpy dancing outfits, I'll definitely be tuning in. Yeah, I know there are "other" pictures of her, but still...

I watch every season, but I will be watching out specifically for Jason Taylor. Wow! I sure hope he can dance. (nah - doesn't really matter):mwink:

thjasontaylor.jpg

IMG%5D

IMG%5D

My kid loves this show. So I have to watch (and secretly enjoy it)

Straw hats, now this? If there was ever a more legit and humane reason to put all lawyers on a deserted island, this is it.

Straw hats, now this? If there was ever a more legit and humane reason to put all lawyers on a deserted island, this is it.

Man, if you don't want to see Shannon Elizabeth dancing around in skimp outfits, you should be under indictment here, not me

yeah, I mean, she plays poker, she gets naked and she's divorced. Her prime is slightly past and her biological clock is ticking.

1924650.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom