I may never be able to eat Outback Aussie cheese fries again. (1 Viewer)

I don't know why anyone would eat there in the first place. I was forced to go there once on a golfing trip. *** is up with taking a perfectly good piece of meat and put some kind of spice mixture on it that includes ******* cumin? cumin?!? terrible.

>>If I lived in New Orleans I wouldn't know what Outback tasted like but since I live in Jackson it is one of the finer dining establishments around.

I agree and can unequivocably state that I have never been to outback.

>>cumin?!?

Save it for Mexican and Caribbean stuff. :17:

>> It's like eating 67 slices of bacon!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!

I had the onion blossom already cut and ready to paste. Since you had already posted it, I'll just re-quote that. ********* believable. And people wonder why Americans are a bunch of overweight pigs. :shakehead:

TPS

Outback is pathetic. They can't cook a steak worth a damn. Food poisoning twice, half my filet was cooked blue, the other half well burnt; weak drinks, and the only thing decent happens to take two years off your life each time you eat it. **** a chain restaurant. I've cooked in one, don't eat at one.

i think everyone i've spoke too since yesterday has heard about this thread...i feel like i'm giving people a public service by announcing how unhealthy these foods are, especially those cheese fries, which i think everyone i've told has been like "I LOVE THOSE" then immediately like "OHMIGOD, I'VE NEVER EATTING THERE AGAIN!"

just because they have couple items on the most fattening, doesn't mean you can't have a healthy meal at one.
heck, i wouldnt' call waffle house & huddle house good eating, but at 3am, you can get something healthy there "IF" you know how to order..... That being said, now the local ihop is 24x7.. it's much better, although i won't step into the place before everything else closes.

I've never had a problem with Outback, but the cheese friends are terrible there.

I've never had a problem with Outback, but the cheese friends are terrible there.

I prefer my friends slow roasted...helps bring out the meatiness of certain parts of the body, like the calf.

Yahoo said:
Worst Mexican Entree
Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito
1,179 calories
47 g fat
125 g carbs
2,656 mg sodium

Despite a reputation for using healthy, fresh ingredients, Chipotle's menu is limited to football-size burritos, overstuffed tacos, and gigantic salads — all of which contribute to a humongous waistline.

I have to question this. When I was living in California, we use to eat Chipotle all the time and I quite often read over the health labels and so on. The listings they gave estimate a chicken burrito being between about 500-700 calories depending on what you add. Yahoo's info says its almost twice that. They're also around 20-25 grams of fat, Yahoo claims 47. Did they get like bacon and a whole stick of butter added to their burrito?

I hardly eat out because of this. I cook chicken so well it eats like a steak.

Don't be a wuss. Just eat the damn fries and then go to the gym.

I SAID EAT'EM!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom