i might get crucified for this but.. (1 Viewer)

Vick's apology was certainly better than Kramer's.

It is and will forever be after a Falcon defeat on sunday... MIDDLE FINGER MONDAY!!!

I don't feel for him at all! Or any other Multi-Millionaire that loses a grip while doing what they get paid Millions to do!!

I promise if I am ever a Millionaire for doing anything and I flip someone off because of a bad day.. You have the right to Hate On Me!!

There is no way that M. Vick could complete a valid sentence. How do you believe that these were his words? It was a statement, albeit badly, by his publicist.

I'm with big A on this one.. I have a hard time believing the sincerity of that speech.... I could be wrong, but I'm gonna go with him apologizing more to save his butt some money than truly being sorry.

Being that he's a falcon I was just surprised that he used the correct finger.

I look at it like this .......if his lips were moving it was probally a lie

You know what.. I can actually kind of forgive Vick for his gesture and believe his sincerity... Do I feel sorry for the Falcons or Vick? Nope... but I can sympathize with him.

There was one player that showed up for the Falcons that day... Vick. NOBODY else showed up. Drops, no OL blocks, their defense looked horrible.

Then there was the "coach killer" comment that you know everyone was talking about. Sooner or later he was going to snap. (and if you missed the rest of the press conference, he pretty much blasted everyone on the offense, and even himself.).

There's all the talk about how Mora's possibly out, because Blank is so buddy-buddy with Michael (which only further fuels the speculation). Knapp is as good as done with this franchise as an OC, which will throw it on Vick's name.

I dont' care who you are, or how much you're paid.. EVERYONE snaps at the wrong time after enough pressure

Look at Mr. "cool, calm and collected" Manning after the Colts lost to the Steelers last year. I'd NEVER heard Manning snap on anyone until that press conference. If Manning can flip out on someone like he did (even his own teammates), anyone can.

Any good feelings I could possibly have for Vick left when he knowingly spread an STD to a nurse.

59668.576464.jpg

The demise has begun.

Vick should have Flipped off his Teammates that let him down, Vick was the only player on the field as far as im concerned, that man played hard and put up all the stats himself, every effort from that team to score was ALL VICK, Vick needs to leave falcons if he wants a ring on his finger before he's too old to do anything about it, that coaching staff and team isn't gonna get him his ring.

That Falcons team looks doomed to me. Seriously give Vick credit for the way he played, it looked like he was going to win the game himself at one point. Thats the first i heard of the Ron Mexico story, Ha!!!

If you heard what M Vick said was: "I have love for the team, players and organisation"... He left out the fans. The guy is a disgrace.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom