I miss hard work and “Shhhhhh” (3 Viewers)

I don’t think anyone asked for a translation. It’s clear to all that he’s whining which has become semi-regular for him on social media.
Somebody said they didn't understand what the tweet meant and the member you responded to actually gave that person the correct answer.

I respect him so much on the field but I really hope he doesn’t become a morale problem.

Michael Thomas was always opinionated on social media, like his rookie year when he called out brandon cooks, and then brandon cooks got traded. I'm not sure what you miss but you probably didnt pay attention to his twitter. But he aint change his stripes.

Is it just me or did these types of tweets start increasing after he got paid?

It's just you. Even then, who cares as long as he keeps it on Twitter and keeps playing the way he does on the field? I swear, it feels he could post a video of a 300 pound man in daisy dukes riding a mechanical bull and people would still find something to say about it.

I love him being on the team. He's obviously got the talent to be a hall of famer i he stays healthy. But I think we all had the wrong idea on who he was from the beginning. He's not a go about your business Marques Colston. He's an narcissistic star WR, which is great while he's producing. We'll see how long the team can harness that energy for good.

He just came off his best season and broke a record. What makes you think he’s not working hard

I love him being on the team. He's obviously got the talent to be a hall of famer i he stays healthy. But I think we all had the wrong idea on who he was from the beginning. He's not a go about your business Marques Colston. He's an narcissistic star WR, which is great while he's producing. We'll see how long the team can harness that energy for good.

I don't think I've really seen anything "bad" from him, though. He's outspoken, funny, and isn't afraid to dabble into socio-political type discussions. But not once has he posted anything cancerous. He's right about the stupid 17 game season. When a sports talking head says they think the 17 game is stupid, do we jump on them for it? We don't. Why would we jump on one of the players for it?

He, like every other employed person in the world, should be concerned with working conditions, and do what they can to stick up for themselves.

If he starts badmouthing teammates or coaches, slacking, not showing up to practice, etc., then we have a problem. But there's nothing in his past or his words that indicates he'll ever be like that.

Last edited:
What's the big deal?

He doesn't like adding a game. Neither do I. Makes sense and does suggest load management or expanded roster has to come.

Totally hypocritical. Care for players safety and long term cognitive health...so lets keep adding to the pounding. All about greed...

Personally I'd rather see the games reduced than expanded. Given the toll the game takes with injuries, the quality of play declines late in the year for most teams due to lack of healthy bodies.

On the scale of Michael Thomas tweets this one is a non -event .

I don't think I've really seen anything "bad" from him, though. He's outspoken, funny, and isn't afraid to dabble into socio-political type discussions. But not once has he posted anything cancerous. He's right about the stupid 17 game season. When a sports talking head says they think the 17 game is stupid, do we jump on them for it? We don't. Why would we jump on one of the players for it?

He, like every other employed person in the world, should be concerned with working conditions, and do what they can to stick up for themselves.

If he starts badmouthing teammates or coaches, slacking, not showing up to practice, etc., then we have a problem. But there's nothing in his past or his words that indicates he'll ever be like that.

Over/Under when someone here posts something along the lines of him shutting up, taking his high salary, and just doing what the man tells him to do?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom