i missed the first half. why aren't we running the ball and exploing the flats? (1 Viewer)

Payton will take his shots in the 1st half. Just like the Bills last week though he seems to settle down and say screw it in the 2nd half. He came out after halftime and gave it one more college try and then just started running the ball.

It worked again. No complaints from me. Brees is going to get his more often then not and this won't even be an issue with fans. We just ran into two good defensive gameplans the past 2 weeks. Go look at the rest of the schedule and you'll see that what happened today won't be happening many more times.

i know.

his cuteness and the refs are going to lose us this game if we keep this up.

there apparently is a law against giving PT the ball. if we win we have to give the ball to bush and shockey in the passing game and pound it with PT.

When is the last time that you were an NFL coach? When his contract is up, why don't you apply. I feel that your the best man for the job! Afterall you the coolest dude in the world with Mike Bell as your avatar! He's the best running back in Saints history!!!!! yay! no.
this is why you don't turn it over and you run the ball with a lead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom