i missed the first half. why aren't we running the ball and exploing the flats? (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
and using more screens?

what's up with pierre thomas and lance moore?

Thomas hasn't had that many carries, nor do any of our other backs. Bush looks good running...but we're not feeding them.

i actually missed the first quarter.

they're doing a great job of keeping up with our recievers. we have to give them reason to creep up the safeties and make the corners look in the backfield.

the lack of the run might be because we are passing to put them away early.

we have to cool off sanchez and control the clock now. we have to exploit shockey and bush in the flats. i think that we can get them underneath.

pass - 19
rush - 11

63/37 pass/run in the saints defense... they had a 2 minute drill where they couldnt run... i believe that was 4 or 5 passes... expect a rushing game in the second half...

We need to send Bush in the flats and stop making him block. Leaving him back there is not buying Brees any extra time.

running the and ball exploiting the TE. that's exactly what the jets are doing.

pass - 19
rush - 11

63/37 pass/run in the saints defense... they had a 2 minute drill where they couldnt run... i believe that was 4 or 5 passes... expect a rushing game in the second half...

alright, lets see if you're right. because if we just keep passing i foresee alot of short drives not resulting in scores and even some 3-and-outs.

this is where we let the jets back into the game because we're making our defense stay on the field too long.

a pass to colston on first down= 0 yards

a pass to pierre on 2nd= 2 yards

directly contributing to a 3rd and long (8) against a good blitzing jets defense.

we just wasted a drive because the right side of the line was good for the run on first down.

do we know that pierre thomas has only 1 fumble in his NFL career?

Sean Payton is playing Madden/has Brees on his fantasy team.

i know.

his cuteness and the refs are going to lose us this game if we keep this up.

there apparently is a law against giving PT the ball. if we win we have to give the ball to bush and shockey in the passing game and pound it with PT.

this is why you don't turn it over and you run the ball with a lead.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom