I need a laugh fix... (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone visited the Falcons forum after the Ravens lost? Are they on suuicide watch or what?

Does anybody have a link to their forum I want to see whats going on. It's T-6 days until total meltdown.

OMG...there is a Saint fan over there with the handle "Saint Anger" and he is really talking crap, but the funniest thing is he has this Brees face with moving features...it is hilarious :)

A lot of people on here are going to be on a suicide watch if we lose next Sunday.

A lot of people on here are going to be on a suicide watch if we lose next Sunday.

Probably me. I've been optomistic and upbeat almost the entire season, but I despise Atlanta. Absoloutely despise them. Don't think I can handle a Falcons loss at this point and time.

Not really... the division title will come down to us and the Panthers... even if the Falcons win next week they still have to play Minnesota, TB, Dallas, St louis, Carolina, and Philly. Not an easy road by no means.

Not really... the division title will come down to us and the Panthers... even if the Falcons win next week they still have to play Minnesota, TB, Dallas, St louis, Carolina, and Philly. Not an easy road by no means.

But we'll be 3-2 in the division with Carolina at 3-1 and holding the tie-breaker. Even if we somehow manage to pull back even in overall record with Carolina and beat them, it'd just be 4-2 to 4-2 and come down to some weird tiebreakers.

We pretty much have to win vs Atlanta.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom