I need a little help pulling off a joke (2 Viewers)

I dont know if there is but if there is a transvestite style club there that would really take the cake. This guy swears every woman who looks his way is checking him out and swears they were all showing him their chest, so if there was a bar like that it would be the best.

I don't know Steve, I don't stay abreast of the goings-on in downtown New Orleans. I'm a simple farmboy who loves women, football, and tractors. Perhaps you meant to reference yourself, gboodyix, skylar, or another barnacle [tm-dearly departed]. :idunno:

31996.jpg

:smilielol: you googled that!

If you're at work all your IT people are laughing at you.. if you're at home delete your cookies or you'll get some nice looks from your wife :yes:

:hihi: I work for a rather large corporation, I'm sure they've seen it all, besides the IT guys are in Iowa, except for one, and he couldn't IT his way out of a paper sack.

My fiance plans on taking a picture of him comming out of the bar. We will post the pics here. this will happen within a few days so any suggetions would be appreciated
Coming out of the bar or coming out in a bar?:ezbill:

Unfortunately, I can't be of much help since I live in Maryland and am not familiar with that "end" of Bourbon St.

Reminds me of the same joke we played on a freshman when I was in college. We sent him an invitation (falsified masterfully by us) to join the engineering fraternity at Univ. of Md. It was helped out by the fact the guy was a hardcore, right-wing young republican, and as conservative as he could be. We were all to the left of Che Guavera.

The invitation stated there would be a mixer at room **** in the Student Union. The room we sent him to was actually where the gay student union was meeting. He dressed up obediently and hopefully in this sport coat and tie.

We were ready when he came back and hour later. We had a hidden tape recorder and turned it on as he came into the room.

"How was the mixer?"

"I don't undertand, there must have been some mistake."

"What do you mean"

He goes on to explain and the rooms rapidly dissolves into laughter. He realizes he's been had!

"Oh, you *******, I'll get each of you if its the last thing I do!! You $%#@&*!!!!!"
-------------------------------------------------------
Good luck to y'all. Let us know how it "comes out"!!

Last edited:
I dont know if there is but if there is a transvestite style club there that would really take the cake. This guy swears every woman who looks his way is checking him out and swears they were all showing him their chest, so if there was a bar like that it would be the best.
Saintfanatik told me about the time he and a buddy, completely hammered, blundered into a transvestite bar somewhere on Bourbon St. At least he thinks it was Bourbon St!!

Please tell me he literally screamed that at you! I love it when people blurt out awesome stereotypical phrases. My favorite of all time was when my buddy accidently had engine de-greaser sprayed in his eyes he literally screamed, and I quote: "My eyes, my eyes, oh God my Eyes!" He had his contacts in at the time. . . he's fine now, it's ok to laugh.

:hihi: I work for a rather large corporation, I'm sure they've seen it all, besides the IT guys are in Iowa, except for one, and he couldn't IT his way out of a paper sack.

Oprah and gay google searches :covri:

Please tell me he literally screamed that at you! I love it when people blurt out awesome stereotypical phrases. My favorite of all time was when my buddy accidently had engine de-greaser sprayed in his eyes he literally screamed, and I quote: "My eyes, my eyes, oh God my Eyes!" He had his contacts in at the time. . . he's fine now, it's ok to laugh.

I work with a guy from Ohio (or whatever) that says "golly", "jeepers", and "kriminy". Seriously.

He is going to try to do both a picture of him going in the bar a nd one of him comming out of the bar. We also plan on teasing him telling him we are going to tell his wife he is in the closet after all is said and done

I think I've been finally freed from Oprah. It looks like my wife is disenchanted by her recent political activity.

:9: good news

/though I own the remote at our house

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom