I need a new MP3 player (1 Viewer)

Ted

muddlin'
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've dropped my 4-5 year old iRiver H340 one too many times and the screen's gone all FUBAR. I loved this player as it is 40GB and would hook up to the computer as just a portable hard drive and I can drag and drop files with windows explorer. it also plays subscription content from Yahoo.

so I need a new one. I don't want an iPod, cuz they won't play subscription content. I need at least 30GB. Subscription content a must. Video would be nice, but not necessary. must be small.

any suggestions?

Creative Labs is making the best IMHO right now.
Check out Creative ZEN Vision M 2.5" Black 30GB MP4 Player or for a larger screen the Creative ZEN Vision W 4.3" Black 30GB MP4 Player.

I've got the Creative Zen Vision W with 60g of storage and it works well for me in the office, on the treadmill (as long it's resting on something steady), or on travel. It allows for video, sync to outlook (calendar, tasks, content), photo copying via a compact flash card, and storage for personal files via USB.

I'm not sure I would refer to it as small though.

Along with the others you cant beat the Creative Zen.

I had a Creative 8Gb that was the heaviest MP3 player on earth and broke only the 2nd time I dropped it. My older Creative was the small 1GB model and it's still fine. The big one was a useless piece of work though. Way too heavy for working out and you really should be able to drop one off a Stairmaster without breaking it. Or maybe not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom