I need a referral (2 Viewers)

That sounds like a good reason for the insurance company to deny it to me. Insurance companies are businesses too. Maybe talk to health coach, or a friend who is a doctor/nurse, and they can help guide you. You can PM me and tell what procedure your wanting, so I can get a better understanding of the situation. There might be a doctor on the Saints Report they may know how to get it pushed through. Some doctors know how to get things pushed through, better than others.

Insurance companies look at your age, the benefit of the medical treatment, and the cost. If these things don't balance out, they make business decisions. If you own a business, you like to keep your money, and not spend it. It's that simple. From what your telling me, it sounds like it's not life threatening, and it will have little benefit of your overall health....Is that right?

PM incoming. I swear the meat mail attachment was an accident

zeetes representing the yet to be represented representee? hell yeah! i'd gladly try out being an attorney.

i tick most of checklist: i read sr all-day, have a terrible work ethic, i'm already an arse, and i wear a fake smile.

I’d hire you.

Attachments

• C19B459F-5192-454B-86BA-57690FFA2F1C.jpeg
    C19B459F-5192-454B-86BA-57690FFA2F1C.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom