I need a sedative!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After the last 2 weeks I totally expect to stroke out if we continue to have games like the last two. Looking at our remaining schedule, a coronary is a high probablility:
11/26-at Atlanta-HUGE game no explanations needed. Both teams need to win.
12/3-San Fran. I thought this would be an easy one.........but then I look at our defense and Frank Gore and this could be a real challenge.
12/10-at Dallas. They seem to be on the upswing. Again, our Defensive secondary may be easily torched by Romo, TO, and Glenn. Parcells probably knows a thing or two about Payton's coaching.
12/17-Washington..........home game, bad team. I hope we can get through this one!!!!
12/24-at NY Giants. They should have all their injured defensive players back. This one will be tough, outside, cold hostile crowd in our other "home" stadium.:bah:
12/31-Carolina. Home game. Atmosphere should be like the MNF opener. EVERYONE has to show up for this one. Players, fans, EVERYONE. Again, our Defensive secondary could be the problem.

I think it is way to early to think anything about playoffs. We have to correct the turnover issue, and get some game from our D, especially in the secondary. Oh yeah.........PLEASE let Deuce have the ball more.......not only does he eat the yards, he eats the clock which takes our D off the field!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!:Singe1301:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom