I need an edge... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm just not closing the deal like I should be. Something's missing and I don't know what it is.

I need a secret weapon, an X factor. And I'm not talking about a firm handshake or any of that bush league type-stuff.

You guys all seem pretty successful. What do YOU do?

edge-u2.jpg

shiney shirts are edgy

and pink, wear pink, pink is the new black.
shiney pink shirts = $$$$

If you're being serious, then listen. Listen. Listen. Don't interrupt. Don't talk too much. learn a non-creepy smile. Listen

If this is NOT a serious thread....

Attachments

• petergriffinpc3.jpg
    petergriffinpc3.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If you can get your competitors to kick all their customers in the nads then it will really set you apart. Every potential customer will be all "Hey, there goes Helium. He doesn't kick you in the nads like those other guys do."

What dude? Thanks. Thanks a lot. I was looking for some REAL advice...

Start saving as many pennies as you can and stick them up your behind. I stick 30 a day for 11 years up my own. That comes to 120,450 pennies in that time. Chances are you handled one of them and that gives me the confidence in a business setting I need.

Look this isn't something that can just happen over night. But, you have to start somewhere. Why don't you try sticking 17 pennies tonight and work your way up?

I'm an occupational therapist for which I am fairly well-compensated, but I usually start my day by wiping someone's behind, so there's a down side....

Chances all of you have touched a penny from my behind!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT7UyPuwlbI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YT7UyPuwlbI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom