I need to learn not to drink until I blackout (1 Viewer)

Been there for sure. It sounds like although you had EMS support for some reason, you refused to be treated, possibly at the site of wherever you busted your melon and cheesed your ankle. They got called, so you got billed. The six rounds of shots definitely makes a big difference. Since I was your age I have changed to some beer and a couple of whiskeys on water. :sippingslowly:

Jay... That was some fun **** !! I hate the giants !! I got thrown out of the game last year in the 4th quarter.. I had batteries thrown at me and domepatrol2005 got socked in the mouth .... good clean fun baby!!

Well then, if you were destroyed pre game, then you can handle your own. Remembering the lyrics and being cognizant enough to make up lyrics is a sure sign of that. I know I was nice and lit pre game.:9:

Well then, if you were destroyed pre game, then you can handle your own. Remembering the lyrics and being cognizant enough to make up lyrics is a sure sign of that. I know I was nice and lit pre game.:9:

I can still hang with the younger crowd.. post a pict of you so I can put a face with your name...

I need to learn not to drink until I blackout

I'm not even sure if that's possible.
Do people hold your limp, passed-out body in the drinking position as they pour alcohol down your throat?
And why would you have blacked out if you haven't started drinking yet?
What the hell is going on?
Why am I drinking rum right now?

Oh yeah....

because it's there.

MountEverest.jpg

I hate to give out advice about this but..... I try to slow my drinking down to "Maintenance drinkin" as soon as my balance is disrupted.... Maintenance drinking is slowing the drinking down to maintain the current level of intoxication..... as to not black out..... once you recognize that point .....1/2 a beer per 50lbs your body weight per hour is an approx estimation for maintenance drinking......

I know the feeling. I wouldn't go back to that bar for at least a year. :hihi:

I hate to give out advice about this but..... I try to slow my drinking down to "Maintenance drinkin" as soon as my balance is disrupted.... Maintenance drinking is slowing the drinking down to maintain the current level of intoxication..... as to not black out..... once you recognize that point .....1/2 a beer per 50lbs your body weight per hour is an approx estimation for maintenance drinking......

:9:

Yeah, good luck with that math when you're up on the bar challenging the busboy to a urination competition.

Yeah, good luck with that math when you're up on the bar challenging the busboy to a urination competition.

If you are taller then the opponet (lets say the bus boy is a short illegal immigrant) and use the proper angle .... its a sure win for me....

Been there for sure. It sounds like although you had EMS support for some reason, you refused to be treated, possibly at the site of wherever you busted your melon and cheesed your ankle. They got called, so you got billed. The six rounds of shots definitely makes a big difference. Since I was your age I have changed to some beer and a couple of whiskeys on water. :sippingslowly:

Yeah, this is the only conclusion I can come up with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom