I need to sell my tickets! Help! (1 Viewer)

ehoove1

Reaction score
I have a total of 5 tickets I need to sell for tomorrow's game. They are all plaza sideline tickets 4 or 10 rows from the field at the 40 yard line. But no one will buy them! How can I sell these before tomorrow?

Beware of this ehoov1 ,he's. when I was looking for tickets to the eagles game he came out of know where and said he had 3 plaza tickets and make him a reasonable offer. I emailed him several times and left 2 phone #'s to reach me. Never one reply back or phone call

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware of this ehoov1. when I was looking for tickets to the eagles game he came out of know where and said he had 3 plaza tickets and make him a reasonable offer. I emailed him several times and left 2 phone #'s to reach me. Never one reply back or phone call

Paul... you should report that whole scenerio to the mods...if this guy is here to scam then he should get the boot now before someone gets beat out of a couple hundred bucks......JMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
pm sent. ehoove1 needs to reply.

Just to Clear Things Up

Hello, I apologize to Pa.Saint if I didn't respond. It was an oversight and not an intentional act on my part.
If I post tickets for sale, then they exist, and I have control of them. I am not a con artist or a thief.

Do you have any tickets for Bengals game if so I would like 2

List your tickets on the Saints website

List your tickets through your account manager link on the saints website under ticket sales. I have been sellling mine in 3 hours or less. If you don't get greedy and price them to sell they will. You get your account credited NO CASH. If your looking for cash, I cannot help you.

Saint Bernie

GOOOO SAINTS!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom