I Need Your Opinions / Suggestions For a Suprise Visit. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Long story short:

My wife and I are leaving tomorrow morning on a flight to Idaho (where my family is). It's my father's birthday and he doesnt know that we are coming (he has no clue).
Our plans are: My sister will pick us up from the airport and drop us off at a resturaunt. She then will pick up my parents and take them to the same resturaunt. He just thinks that my sister is taking them out to dinner for his birthday. We live here in Texas and he hasnt seen us in quite some time.

I want to do something special or a suprise / joke. Any ideas?

Thanks...

you wear a dress and make-up and have your wife wear a suit and cut her hair

Haha... Yeah, but if I say that, I wont get the vette.....

Don't interrupt me. I wasn't finished. As I was saying...

Tell him you know he's not your real father, but because he is the man who raised you, ******* child that you are, you love him even more so. And would consider it an honor and a privilege to keep an eye on and take care of his prized Vette whenever that day should come.

My wife and I did the same thing to my brother in Maui. He thought he was just going out to dinner with his wife and children, little did he know that my wife and I were lying in wait at the bar, preparing for the sneak attack.

To understand the complete story I need to give a brief history about my brother and me. I was a year and a half older then him, so when we were little, I would always get the best of him when we would get into scraps. Afterwards, he would always say, "When you least expect it... expect it"! That was his way of trying to scare me in to thinking he'd get a cheap shot in on me one day when I wasn't ready. (Ha ha, never happened)

Anyway, we went to a Mexican restaurant that was overlooking the beach. I told this guy next to me, who looked like he had been at the bar most the day, what was going on. I had written on a bar napkin "When you least expect it... expect it"! So I folded it up and asked the guy next to me to take over to my brother and walk away.

He walks over, hands it to my brother, and he walks away. My brother opens it up and reads it. He immediately, jumps to his feet and goes after the guy (He thought this guy had just threatened him and his family). I cut him off half way through the restaurant, as it looked as though things were going to get ugly real quick.

He sees me coming across the room toward him at an angle and he froze in place. As he stood there, it took his brain about 5 seconds to figure out what the heck was going on. I almost ****** myself, I nailed him so good. Everybody in the bar was rollin’. It was a moment we will never forget.

Well - you could go for how I proposed --

I had a special mesage put into a fortune cookie -- will you marry me -- In your case you could have your sister take them out for chinese and put the message -- You will get a surprise visitor or someone close from your past is near or some sort of cryptic message -- then you show up in time for coffee

Good ones.... I'll run it by my wife tonight and we will also recheck this post for other responses...

Thanks everyone...

I still think that kicking him in the groin may not be the best idea.... Tempting though..

The three of you should burst through the door and do the Charlie's Angels pose for him.

Bring him a world famous Texas potato.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom