I never got what this board was for anyway (4 Viewers)

women from dallas don't speak like they're from texas. they speak like they're from california. they say, "yah" instead of "yeah."

it's evil here. i'm a prisoner to my own neighborhood.

if you meet a person from dallas, don't ask them how to get to fort worth, because they have never heard of fort worth.

there are so many hot women in this city. only fourteen of them possess souls. my fiance' is one of them who possesses a soul...except for aproximately 6 days per month.

if i drive from my home to d.t., i'll be there in 7 minutes.

if I take public transportation it'll take 40 minutes.

Snote friends don't let snote friends live in Dallas.

It's too late. I'm probably going to have to wait til the fiance's parents croak till I can move.

Notice I said, "Dallas". There are some nice suburbs around the metroplex that aren't so "Dallas". I live in one of them. No way in hell would I move back to anyplace that is so overgrown with stores and people. I had enough of that in Carrollton about 11 years ago.

Notice I said, "Dallas". There are some nice suburbs around the metroplex that aren't so "Dallas". I live in one of them. No way in hell would I move back to anyplace that is so overgrown with stores and people. I had enough of that in Carrollton about 11 years ago.

To be honest, I actually love my immediate neighborhood. Lots of trees, nice houses, Good nightlife, small businesses/shops, lots of people/families around my age. I'm near Lower Greenville/Lakewood. I just don't often venture outside of a two mile radius.

I have no idea where Lower Greenville/Lakewood is. And I've been here for 12 years. I think I've been down to that Lower Greenville area twice. It seemed nice. We just don't venture into Dallas very much. The last time I was near downtown was over a year ago when we went to a Stars game at the AAC.

I have no idea where Lower Greenville/Lakewood is. And I've been here for 12 years. I think I've been down to that Lower Greenville area twice. It seemed nice. We just don't venture into Dallas very much. The last time I was near downtown was over a year ago when we went to a Stars game at the AAC.

Honestly, I don't even know my way around downtown. Just go when I go to the AAC. Plus, my fiance' works near the AAC. They're getting ready to open the Dallas House of Blues down there. It will probably end up being cheesy and overpriced, but i'm going to see Cowboy Mouth there next month.

Just keep telling yourselves you like it better than NOLA.

Actually, I do. I will probably never live in New Orleans, and Baton Rouge is a stretch as well. Been there, done that. There just isn't anything for me and my career down there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom