I never got what this board was for anyway (5 Viewers)

This board is simply for those who recoknize that they have an addiction. Snote has consumed our lives. It is a place for us to come state, "We are snoteaholics".

We will not let snote ruin our lives. We have control over the allsome powers of snote.

I am no quitter. Long live snote.

housecricket1a.jpg

Some symptoms of Xanadu include uncontrolable bowels, frequent heart rate increases, sterility in men, inability to grieve, impotence in most cases, spontaneous impulses to dance, sudden blindness, rapid hair growth throughout the body, severe neuroligical disorders, foul odors, irregular discharges, and most often, death.

Xanadu should not be taken while under the inluence of oxygen.

Some symptoms of Xanadu include uncontrolable bowels, frequent heart rate increases, sterility in men, inability to grieve, impotence in most cases, spontaneous impulses to dance, sudden blindness, rapid hair growth throughout the body, severe neuroligical disorders, foul odors, irregular discharges, and most often, death.

Xanadu should not be taken while under the inluence of oxygen.

Wow, that sounds like a bad drug. How did the FDA miss that one?

Yea, I see that my X-Mas present to me, Saints win in New Jersey. ThaJ why don't you remind us of how mean people were last year when you went to the Saints home game in New Jersey last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom