I never wanted to wear clothing representing an opposing coach... (1 Viewer)

Cool stuff. Amazing artwork. Saw this the other day. Incredible.

Jeff Fisher, Buddy Ryan and Gregg Williams - 3 failed head coaches who stuck around far too long. The roots of the tree all go back to the 1985 Bears and we could talk about what a failure Mike Ditka was outside that one year where everything went their way. The Bears avoided facing Joe Gibbs' Redskins and the 49ers under Bill Walsh in 1985; the two coaches who routinely humiliated Ditka and exposed his defense. They never went back to another SB cause one or the other was waiting for them every year after 1985. The Redskins even beat that defense with Jay Schroder at QB.

If you ever needed a reason to dislike the legacy of that SB Bears team, there you have it.

Jeff Fisher, Buddy Ryan and Gregg Williams - 3 failed head coaches who stuck around far too long. The roots of the tree all go back to the 1985 Bears and we could talk about what a failure Mike Ditka was outside that one year where everything went their way. The Bears avoided facing Joe Gibbs' Redskins and the 49ers under Bill Walsh in 1985; the two coaches who routinely humiliated Ditka and exposed his defense. They never went back to another SB cause one or the other was waiting for them every year after 1985. The Redskins even beat that defense with Jay Schroder at QB.

If you ever needed a reason to dislike the legacy of that SB Bears team, there you have it.

Amen, my brutha!!!

Not sure what's more sad.........the fact that somebody would take the time to even create that......or the fact that some seem to think it's hilarious.

Jeff Fisher........he has been out of the league for 2 years now and, as far as I know, seems content doing whatever non-NFL stuff he's doing now......and doesn't go out of his way to make headlines or draw negative attention to himself.........but for some reason, somebody thought it was a good idea to just randomly mock and make fun of him with a T shirt.

Why don't we just randomly go after Scott Norwood while we're at it? Cause, you know, wide right in a SB like 30 years ago.

Jeff Fisher........he has been out of the league for 2 years now and, as far as I know, seems content doing whatever non-NFL stuff he's doing now......and doesn't go out of his way to make headlines or draw negative attention to himself.........but for some reason, somebody thought it was a good idea to just randomly mock and make fun of him with a T shirt.
Did Jeff Fisher not come out last year and claim "that the success of the Rams was due to his drafts???". JF has very high opinions about himself, and has never held back or been shy about it. A clear case of narcisism.
The shirt is funny but could be used with /on 10 other head coaches ... but then it wouldn't be as funny

Agreed completely with the spirit of your post, as the league's offenses figured out how to beat those blitzes fairly easily in the years after that season.

But indeed the '85 Bears played and beat both the 49ers and Redskins during the regular season that year, with the 49ers game probably being their strongest NFC win on the schedule....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/chi/1985.htm

Not quite as elegant as the JF design, but here is a Falcons version I just whipped up.

atlanta-falcons-logo-vector v2-01.jpg

Not quite as elegant as the JF design, but here is a Falcons version I just whipped up.

atlanta-falcons-logo-vector v2-01.jpg

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom