I now have a new reason to dislike new york and next years SB (1 Viewer)

Joalgo

Under construction....
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
this clip is from an article on espn website about the power outage

"In the wake of recent criticism of a cold-weather Super Bowl, MetLife Stadium's official Twitter account tweeted: "Many people are concerned about the weather for next year's Super Bowl. 35 degrees with lights is better than 70 in darkness!"

:angryrazz:

And Chris Kluwe couldnt keep his mouth shut either

"On a slightly more serious note, this is what happens when you invest in entertainment over infrastructure. Think anyone's paying attention?"

Also of note - it was in the 20s when I checked late in the game. As a best case scenario, that's awful.

this clip is from an article on espn website about the power outage

"In the wake of recent criticism of a cold-weather Super Bowl, MetLife Stadium's official Twitter account tweeted: "Many people are concerned about the weather for next year's Super Bowl. 35 degrees with lights is better than 70 in darkness!"

:angryrazz:

Imagine an ice storm in the single digits, which knocks out power for the whole state!....that is exactly what could happen at the next SB. And that will probably won't be fixed for days! :angryrazz:

And Chris Kluwe couldnt keep his mouth shut either

"On a slightly more serious note, this is what happens when you invest in entertainment over infrastructure. Think anyone's paying attention?"

Says guy on the team who's roof caved in last season, he's lucky it didn't happen when they were playing.

My God, I try not to hate anyone but Kluwe is just an utter **** isn't he?

That isnt MetLife Stadiums official account.

The one that made stupid remarks: https://twitter.com/MetLife_Stadium

The twitter-verified official account: https://twitter.com/MLStadium

I initially thought the one making the comments was the official one too, but quickly found out I was mistaken. Hilarious that an ESPN reporter cant take the same 10 seconds to do some research on Google.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom