I owe Cam Jordan an apology... (1 Viewer)

BUT
This is typical Cam Jordan. Shows up big in 1 game, disappears the next 3-4. All in all, we have a great set of ends on this team now with Cam, Davenport, Trey, Granderson and Kwon and Davis are excellent blitzing LB's behind them along with CJGJ.

You don't get rated in the top 5 of your position in the NFL if you're not showing up every week. You don't get rated as high as he has by your peers in the NFL's top 100 if you aren't showing up each week. It just doesn't happen.

I’m the one who started a thread a few weeks ago pretty much saying Cam was done...Mr Jordan, sir, I was wrong and I apologize...dominant day by the D line and Jordan was the leader...
Cam knows that he's been limited by the double-team blockers on him. But now that other linemen are getting the push to the QBs, it won't be long before he will be having to beat only one guy on a regular basis. Then we'll get to see how much DE prowess he still has in the tank.

I'm glad to have Cam in the black & gold. Of course I would also like to see him have more performances like we saw yesterday. He leads by example and keeps his guys fired up!

Last year, cam had a great year no doubt. Year before was more typical cam jordan year. 9 of 16 games had 0 sacks. All his sacks came in 7 games. So 5 of his 7 games, he had 2 sack games. He's been known for his sacks to come in bunches.

Last year, cam had a great year no doubt. Year before was more typical cam jordan year. 9 of 16 games had 0 sacks. All his sacks came in 7 games. So 5 of his 7 games, he had 2 sack games. He's been known for his sacks to come in bunches.

If you are grading your DEs on sacks alone, then you have a terrible run defense and a situational pass rusher.

Not a Cam Jordan

Dudes been a beast against the run all year. The DE position isn't only about sacks. Hes also improving post injury so now the sacks are coming, also they cant double him as much with the emergence of hendrickson and return of Davenport, as well as demario being freed up to pass rush more often.

That has a lot to do with how other teams game plan their OL protections.

I just hope this is an indication that he is getting back to full health. If he is and he keeps the same intensity he has brought since he was drafted he will make this DL even scarier!

BUT
This is typical Cam Jordan. Shows up big in 1 game, disappears the next 3-4. All in all, we have a great set of ends on this team now with Cam, Davenport, Trey, Granderson and Kwon and Davis are excellent blitzing LB's behind them along with CJGJ.

CovingtonSaint: Coming into the game vs. the Falclowns, Cam was leading the team in QB pressures.

He hasn’t disappeared in ANY game.

:gosaints:

CovingtonSaint: Coming into the game vs. the Falclowns, Cam was leading the team in QB pressures.

He hasn’t disappeared in ANY game.

:gosaints:

that's not really a surprising stat considering his playing time and reps and time missed or split by others.

Cam showed up to play yesterday. Didn't see too much of Davenport yeserday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom