I owe Cam Jordan an apology... (1 Viewer)

I’m the one who started a thread a few weeks ago pretty much saying Cam was done...Mr Jordan, sir, I was wrong and I apologize...dominant day by the D line and Jordan was the leader...

I honestly wonder if he and Davis were maybe not in great shape when the season started. Both looked sluggish and old. Davis finally started coming on 3 or 4 weeks into the season and Cam and it seems like the last 3 games or so Cam has started to turn it on. I'm sure the players around them contributing has helped too but Cam just looked average for the first part of the season.

Cam had a pretty decent surgery in the offseason which doubtless impacted his conditioning. Also, training camp wasn’t really training camp and it took everyone time to figure out what they were doing and get back to the zone.

He had a good game but like I said a while back he is great against the run and most sacks are coverage sacks. He takes forever to get sacks now. Davenport and trey are better pass rushers at this point in career

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom