I predict a Breakout game by Reggie (1 Viewer)

DesertKajun

This will be Reggies breakout game, look for huge numbers with Bell out for the game and Pierre banged up. I would say he gets 25 touches today minimun. Go Reggie!!!!

I think it is about time for him to have a breakout game. This would be as good a time as any.

I have a good feeling someone will get a PR or KR for a TD today. Special Team will come up big again.

WHO DAT!!!:plus-un2:

He's my RB/WR Flex starter so I'm thinking he breaks out as well.

Has there been a weekend in the past two seasons that we didn't expect it to be Reggie's big breakout game? Here's to hoping it's today!!

Who Dat!!

shockey will have a break out game today. the bills are horrific at defending the TE

I'm not a Bush hater but I've grown tired of "looking" for his breakout game. I certainly don't hope for him to fail, I don't call him a bust, but he's become merely another talented "cog" in our well oiled Machine rather than The Star. I think that's a great thing in the big picture; but as far as looking at Reggie as an individual, I wonder if anyone claims him as their "guy". Maybe they do but I doubt he'll ever be as beloved as, say, Deuce.

didnt he have a breakout game last year?

Reggie vs Minn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8aRh2WUz18&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8aRh2WUz18&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm not a Bush hater but I've grown tired of "looking" for his breakout game. I certainly don't hope for him to fail, I don't call him a bust, but he's become merely another talented "cog" in our well oiled Machine rather than The Star. I think that's a great thing in the big picture; but as far as looking at Reggie as an individual, I wonder if anyone claims him as their "guy". Maybe they do but I doubt he'll ever be as beloved as, say, Deuce.
That's a very fair assessment, and i agree fully.we don't need to depend on him, but he certianly contributes. Some people act like they are paying his salary. He made a few great plays last week , and if he gives us a few each week, that's great. There are too mant people who don't play QB on this team that can contribute, so we don't need to count on him to win the game for us, but contribute to the win , sure.

I love what was stated above , he's a cog in our machine . I really hope they don't start trying to force him the ball because that's when we have problems . Let him just do his thing when needed. I do believe he's gonna have a big game today also . This is my game for Fujita to stand out also. Who Dat!!

Unfortunately, I think Reggie will continue to have the same kind of games he normally has, where he'll loose several yards due to running backwards on a punt return, and damn near cost us the game with a fumble. I really, really, hope that I'm wrong!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom