I predict the Saints will sign Alfred Morris (1 Viewer)

Was Doug Martin cut? Can't figure out how he fell off the cliff with such a great first year.

Demarco Murray is also out there but I do believe Morris fits the bill perfectly. He's in the mold of a Mark Ingram, hard nosed up the gut running back.

Curious to see if they go ahead and pick one up now (considering Ingram suspension) or wait to see what they have in Edmunds

DeMarco Murray is probably the best back out there. He’s 30, but still may have some in the tank. He was the best back in football just a couple seasons ago and should have fresh legs considering he didn’t have a ton of carries last year. I’d look at him for sure. He had 39 catches, so like Ingram could be used in the passing game unlike Morris IMO. Morris is 29, so he’s not much younger.

Or how about Orleans Darkwa!! Just by name alone he would be cool lol

Last edited:
DeMarco Murray is probably the best back out there. He’s 30, but still may have some in the tank. He was the best back in football just a couple seasons ago and should have fresh legs considering he didn’t have a ton of carries last year. I’d look at him for sure. He had 39 catches, so like Ingram could be used in the passing game unlike Morris IMO

I agree about Morris not being a factor in the passing game....and then possibly tipping our plays.

Morris is probably much cheaper than Murray at this point. But who knows, nobody has really shown interest in Murray.

DeMarco Murray is probably the best back out there. He’s 30, but still may have some in the tank. He was the best back in football just a couple seasons ago and should have fresh legs considering he didn’t have a ton of carries last year. I’d look at him for sure. He had 39 catches, so like Ingram could be used in the passing game unlike Morris IMO

He did not look anywhere near what he was with Dallas with Tennessee IMO. He also didn't look as bad as he did in Philly either though.

After Spiller and Peterson, I’m kinda down with free agent running backs, we’ve done a good job drafting them for a while now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom