Article I Project the Statistics for the Big Five on Offense in 2020 (1 Viewer)

The Big Five that I am referring to are

Drew Brees
Michael Thomas
Alvin Kamara
Jared Cook
Emmanuel Sanders

Saints 2020 offense projected stats for key personnel

I think all of these are pretty close to where I'd put them. Maybe slightly high for Cook/Kamara/Sanders. I think it's unlikely that we have two 1,000 yard receivers on this team, there are just too many weapons. Between Thomas' yards and ~800 each for Sanders/Cook/Kamara, you're already over 4,000 yards and I think your projection for Drew is about right. And you've still got Taysom, Josh Hill, Trout Man, Latavius Murray, and the other WRs in the mix. Just last year alone Latavius and the Hills had 700 receiving yards.

I think I'd start at Drew's ~4,300 yards and give the Hills, Murray, TQS and Harris about 900 yards leaving us with 3400. CGM isn't going under 1400 or so unless he gets hurt, so you're left with about 2,000 which doesn't give room for Sanders/Cook/Kamara to all get 800+ yards.

My guess:
Brees: 4,400
WRs 3/4/5, The rest of the TEs and Murray: 900
CGM: 1500
Kamara: 600 (I think they're going to try to protect Alvin this year for the playoff run)
Cook: 650
Sanders: 750

Not glamorous for a lot of these guys but there are so many weapons.

ETA: our passing yards number could bump up a bit if Taysom hits some plays, though our total passing yards was only 4,400 last year amonst all QBs.

I think all of these are pretty close to where I'd put them. Maybe slightly high for Cook/Kamara/Sanders. I think it's unlikely that we have two 1,000 yard receivers on this team, there are just too many weapons. Between Thomas' yards and ~800 each for Sanders/Cook/Kamara, you're already over 4,000 yards and I think your projection for Drew is about right. And you've still got Taysom, Josh Hill, Trout Man, Latavius Murray, and the other WRs in the mix. Just last year alone Latavius and the Hills had 700 receiving yards.

I think I'd start at Drew's ~4,300 yards and give the Hills, Murray, TQS and Harris about 900 yards leaving us with 3400. CGM isn't going under 1400 or so unless he gets hurt, so you're left with about 2,000 which doesn't give room for Sanders/Cook/Kamara to all get 800+ yards.

My guess:
Brees: 4,400
WRs 3/4/5, The rest of the TEs and Murray: 900
CGM: 1500
Kamara: 600 (I think they're going to try to protect Alvin this year for the playoff run)
Cook: 650
Sanders: 750

Not glamorous for a lot of these guys but there are so many weapons.

ETA: our passing yards number could bump up a bit if Taysom hits some plays, though our total passing yards was only 4,400 last year amonst all QBs.

The total passing yards number will bump significantly when Winston hits a few long balls as well.

I highly doubt that the Saints signed Winston to not at least audition him in Sean Paytons offense just to let him walk to the highest bidder next season!!

I would be very surprised if Paytom doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve where Winston is concerned.

This could be an offense the likes of which has never been seen before!!

I know it's all on paper right now but the print is VERY bold!!

I fully expect Jared Cook to have 10-15 TD’s if he is healthy. Without a doubt

I fully expect Jared Cook to have 10-15 TD’s if he is healthy. Without a doubt
Yeah that’s basically floor level if he’s healthy I’m counting 12 as his floor 18 as his ceiling.
If Brees can give us one last full ride 14 games and playoffs this will be a record breaking offe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom