I promise!!! (1 Viewer)

cugr4life

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I promise to give everything I have at tomorrow nights game for our team. I am lucky enough to be able to attend the game and I will scream and clap and show my support as much as I can for this team. Ten years ago this team helped us heal and we were reborn as a strong and united city. No other team has a connection with their city like New Orleans and the Saints. I hope anybody else going tomorrow can help give back what this team has given us. Who Dat?!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm gonna be loud! I really want to just stand the whole time on defense and make noise! Too bad others will get mad if I do.

I promise to give everything I have at tomorrow nights game for our team. I am lucky enough to be able to attend the game and I will scream and clap and show my support as much as I can for this team. Ten years ago this team helped us heal and we were reborn as a strong and united city. No other team has a connection with their city like New Orleans and the Saints. I hope anybody else going tomorrow can help give back what this team has given us. Who Dat?!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

raw

I wish the people at the Superdome would learn not to start getting the crowd riled up during a commercial. They want everyone to be yelling and making noise for 45 seconds before the play starts. We have some dumb people running a lot of aspects of this organization.

The crowd does better at night times... get a few drinks in the system and everybodys yelling

I wish the people at the Superdome would learn not to start getting the crowd riled up during a commercial. They want everyone to be yelling and making noise for 45 seconds before the play starts. We have some dumb people running a lot of aspects of this organization.

I agree about the commercial part but the crowd should be yelling before the opposing offense even huddle's up. Make it hard for the quarterback to hear the call in his helmet and relay it to the team. BDM

Its on over here & ill have it recorded for tomorrow after work. Will be keeping away from Social media for all tommorrow etc. But when i get home & i get the house to myself, well, ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be loud in my lounge at 1:30 am with a couple of beers. Wife and kids won't be happy but I'll take one for the team :)

The janitor sucks at taking out the trash and his mopping skills are in decline. Its time to completely revamp this front office... janitor included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The janitor sucks at taking out the trash and his mopping skills are in decline. Its time to completely revamp this front office... janitor included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear Les miles is looking for a job. (For the janitor position.)

I agree about the commercial part but the crowd should be yelling before the opposing offense even huddle's up. Make it hard for the quarterback to hear the call in his helmet and relay it to the team. BDM

I agree with that, but it fizzles out before the commercial is over and then not as pumped up when they huddle.

Just my experiences over the years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom