I quit paying attention to politics about a year ago... (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and my life is better then ever. As long as the U.S. doesn't become a bunch of Commies or Nazis, my life just isn't that affected. I know, I know, I keep being told it is, but its really not. I gave up watching FoxNews, CNN, and the rest for ESPN, Cartoon Network, TBS, HBO, and the rest, and I have so much less stress right now, its great.

I'll let you guys worry about which party to vote for, when they both strive for the same goal, power.

It's all good. My GOP Rep. is safe and a good guy. So I'm voting Libertarian to get some of the numbers up.

TPS

It's all good. My GOP Rep. is safe and a good guy. So I'm voting Libertarian to get some of the numbers up.

TPS

+1. I've never been a ging fan of Dickie Baker - I've always throught he was a pretty obscure rep just rolling along. However, I was very impressed with him post-K. even so, he's WAY safe, so I'm voting for the nutbucket Libertarian just to throw some support to a third party.

cdogg, since leaving DC, I've been loving not being constantly exposed to the naty politic thing and I've been trying to distance myself. I've never watched that kind of TV but always read the news about elections. Not this cycle. I still get my daily e-mails of the race breakdowns from my last job, but I never read them. I've been into the local LA stuff. i supppose I'll get back into it, but it's been a nice break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom