I Read Breitbart and Love It (1 Viewer)

Krob44

Rookie
Reaction score
Feel free to harass me :). I think there should be a temporary ban on Muslims from our country. I believe we should build a wall so that people have to come in LEGALLY. I believe that the media is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe this board is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe in GOD. I believe in the 2nd amendment. I believe that Gay people should be allowed to marry in every state . I believe that Bill and Hillary are both terrible people. I believe in hard work, not handouts. I love the men and women who serve our country, including our police force. I believe that all men are created equal under God (which includes every minority). I believe every single person deserves a chance to be great. I believe that Trump will win! I love America how about you? I'm sure I will be removed as a member from this site, or at least this post will be. But if not I'm excited to see the whole board meltdown. God Bless you all, Who Dat, and Make America Great Again!

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
Feel free to harass me :). I think there should be a temporary ban on Muslims from our country. I believe we should build a wall so that people have to come in LEGALLY. I believe that the media is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe this board is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe in GOD. I believe in the 2nd amendment. I believe that Gay people should be allowed to marry in every state . I believe that Bill and Hillary are both terrible people. I believe in hard work, not handouts. I love the men and women who serve our country, including our police force. I believe that all men are created equal under God (which includes every minority). I believe every single person deserves a chance to be great. I believe that Trump will win! I love America how about you? I'm sure I will be removed as a member from this site, or at least this post will be. But if not I'm excited to see the whole board meltdown. God Bless you all, Who Dat, and Make America Great Again!
Congratulations.

J-Donk

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Feel free to harass me :). I think there should be a temporary ban on Muslims from our country.
Ban, by country if you want, but banning by religion is going to run afoul of the constitution. More importantly it stands a much higher chance of being struck down by the courts.

I believe we should build a wall so that people have to come in LEGALLY.
The idea that there is this unrelenting horde of Mexicans jumping over a ravine is crazy. 40% of all illegals come on a plane. The vast majority overstay a visit either via car, or plane. How does a wall help with that? I'm all for immigration reform, but the wall is a 7 year old Legoland solution.

I believe that the media is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe this board is extremely slanted towards the left. I believe in GOD. I believe in the 2nd amendment. I believe that Gay people should be allowed to marry in every state . I believe that Bill and Hillary are both terrible people. I believe in hard work, not handouts. I love the men and women who serve our country, including our police force. I believe that all men are created equal under God (which includes every minority). I believe every single person deserves a chance to be great. I believe that Trump will win! I love America how about you? I'm sure I will be removed as a member from this site, or at least this post will be. But if not I'm excited to see the whole board meltdown. God Bless you all, Who Dat, and Make America Great Again!
At the end of the day, there could be some compromise. Both sides want immigration reform, and if part of that included getting rid of the quota system or severely limiting certain problematic countries. Then again, how can the morally superior god loving right ever compromise with God on their side? If you're a moral crusader what does that make the left? Are we all apostate demons, hellbent on the morale, and capital decline of America?

Whatever.....

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
why the persecution complex?

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think we already had a thread on the right-wing echo chamber. Breitbart certainly qualifies.

superlaser

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
So here's the thing. You're free to 'believe' whatever you want, and to advocate for those beliefs. But Breitbart purports to be a 'news' service. News is based in fact, not belief. Even if you agree with their beliefs and aims, it's impossible to argue at this point that they have any validity as a news source. That's not based on supposition or interpretation anymore. The same person runs Trump's campaign and Breitbart. They are demonstrably inseparable at this point.

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We need more people like you in here. That's an honest statement.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe Breitbart is bad for your brain and that Trump is bad for America. But I do admire your spirit and optimism and I have no idea why you think anything you said would cause a meltdown since your post seemed polite.

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We need more people like you in here. That's an honest statement.
i agree with this wholeheartedly
i disagree that this is a left-leaning board (it's hard to even write that)
but it might be center-left
BUT
only b/c a lot of the posters from the right have have pulled way back on posting - now why that might be:idunno:

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Okay, you seem to at least be jovial and into sharing. I'm extremely curious about people who support Trump.

Could you please explain why you think he could actually build a wall, how he could make Mexico pay for it, and how that would have any effect whatsoever on illegal immigration?

Something that has always baffled me: if you are really worried about illegal immigration, why not do the only thing that could possibly have an effect, which is make the companies that hire illegals pay dearly for doing so? If there were no companies willing to hire illegals they wouldn't come here. Why do you suppose Trump never talks about punishing those who hire illegal workers, only punishing the workers themselves? Does that ever strike you as a bit telling?

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Who are you again and why should I care?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I loved Gawker too, but knew that it was more sensational and op ed than anything to ever trust without a few other sources backing them up. Nothing wrong with entertainment sites about current events, as long as you don't rely on them as a primary fact source.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J.T. Please Read: Update on Fan Attendance in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8

Headlines

Top Bottom