I really hate cats.... (1 Viewer)

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
but this is just messed up :(

Witness: Truck swerves to hit kitten on CCC

New Orleans, La. -
A driver tells a tragic story of her efforts to save a stranded kitten on the Crescent City Connection.
"He was stopped and then he started to proceed," Newman told us. "He turned his wheel and rolled right over the middle of him. The kitten flipped over. The truck took off... The driver in the passenger seat just turned around and laugh at me."
http://www.fox8live.com/story/22503673/truck-swerves-to-hit-kitten-on-ccc

disgusting

On a side note, how do you drive from the passenger seat?

Question is. How did a kitten get stranded on the CCC....?

I'll never understand why anybody intentionally tortures/kills any animal unless it poses some threat to you.

I would rather own a dog than a cat.

Attachments

• cat & clock.jpg
    cat & clock.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Cat Hitler.jpg
    Cat Hitler.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cat-kicking-a-dog-kung-fu-1.jpg
    cat-kicking-a-dog-kung-fu-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • cats & ladder.jpg
    cats & ladder.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5
  • cat-blackmails-you.jpg
    cat-blackmails-you.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 65
I love grabbing their little heads in my hand. They fit so nicely.

Hating cats is thought to be a sign of insecurity.

It's a cat, man. Come on.

I remember another member on here (you figure it out) who was quite keen on torturing cats. Maybe it was him.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BEER ROASTED CAT
1 cat cut into roast
1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cube of beef bouillon
1 clove of garlic
1 Fine Irish Stout, a lot like a popular dark Irish Beer®, but NOT that brand at their lawyers' request. They alledge this article, educating others in the legal eating habits of over 100 million people world-wide, and specifically in rising East Asian markets, is "highly offensive."

Scraped CatCover and soak cat roast in salt water for 24 hours. Drain water and then cover and soak in beer for 6 hours. Drain and place in crock pot with your cans of soup. Add a clove of garlic, and a cube of beef bouillon. If you start to slow cook your cat in the morning with your George Foreman Cooker (or it's ilk), you'll have finely cooked feline in time for supper.

If a slow cooker is not available, a cat can be baked at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours in a conventional oven and still come out pretty good. Beer Roasted Cat is fantastic served with mashed potatoes, collard greens, and fresh, homemade egg rolls. When planning a full meal just remember- cat is a course best served hot!

Skinned Cat Cat may not be the most glamorous, or tastiest of game meats, but with a little thought and preparation, Baked Cat can make the belly of the persnicketiest diner glow with home baked goodness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom