I REALLY Wanna Beat Denver (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this game doesn’t mean that much in the grand scheme of things. The division is basically locked up. The Saints are in the drivers seat for the first seed. But I’ve had this game circled since ‘16.
For one reason. I was born in 91. The last time the Saints beat the Broncos was ‘94. The Broncos are literally the last team I don’t have a memory of the Saints beating.
They must win tomorrow. That’s all I gotta say.

I know this game doesn’t mean that much in the grand scheme of things. The division is basically locked up. The Saints are in the drivers seat for the first seed. But I’ve had this game circled since ‘16.
For one reason. I was born in 91. The last time the Saints beat the Broncos was ‘94. The Broncos are literally the last team I don’t have a memory of the Saints beating.
I picked the Broncos in Predict The Score.
Book it! :9:

I got a few lifelong friends in Denver. I met them when I was ten at a school trip to Disney World and for 26 years we have kept in contact and gone at it about how the Broncos beat us every time we meet. I think they have only dominated the Cards more than us over the years.

I am concerned about the left side of our O line against Fangio. Game may be closer than some predict

I lived in Colorado off and on from 2002 to 2012 and was at the 2008 game where Gramatica missed towards the end of the game. I really REALLY want the saints to finally beat these guys. If they were ever going to do it... it’s this year

yea brother I’m still stewing from that 2016 game as well! A s hey I’m a 90 birthday Who Dat!

Living in Colorado for the past 30 years with the idiot Dorks fans, I would be brutally annoyed if the Saints don't put the smack down on these tools under these circumstances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom