I Really want THIS Game (1 Viewer)

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I live 2 hours from Cincy and have family members who are Bengal fans. This team represents everything I hate. Selfishness, arrogance, and a complete lack of discipline. Teams like that should not be rewarded and a hate losing to them.

I truly hope the Bengals get to see what a unified team can do to a bunch of individuals

Last edited:

Nonreg

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'd like to see it also. Living in South Carolina you don't get many Saints games.

I also work the night shift at my job, so I sleep during the day which makes me miss alot of the games if they do come on.

mvtrucking

Administrator
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I will be saying a prayer today in church for the team.(Can't hurt). Keep the team injury free and to play their best..

Ky Saint Fan

Veteran
Reaction score
Gotta agree with my KY homeboy. Get real tired of all the Bengal fan and player arrogance. AND the amazing indifference to all the legal and discipline problems that go on as long as they win.

But I guess when you have a city that gives scum of the earth like Bob Huggins, the reverential treatment that would be reserved for a deity. I guess you can see where the roots of this whole attitude lie.

I deal with this not only here in Louisville, but with my business travels throughout Cincinnati and Southern Ohio. It just a fact of everyday life for me.

As I used to tell Rams fans soon after they won their superbowl and thought that they were gods gift to football.

You gotta have more than ONE year of success to talk any real smack

and "earn your stripes" (bengals pun fully intended)

OP
KYSaintsFan

KYSaintsFan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Gotta agree with my KY homeboy. Get real tired of all the Bengal fan and player arrogance. AND the amazing indifference to all the legal and discipline problems that go on as long as they win.

But I guess when you have a city that gives scum of the earth like Bob Huggins, the reverential treatment that would be reserved for a deity. I guess you can see where the roots of this whole attitude lie.

I deal with this not only here in Louisville, but with my business travels throughout Cincinnati and Southern Ohio. It just a fact of everyday life for me.

As I used to tell Rams fans soon after they won their superbowl and thought that they were gods gift to football.

You gotta have more than ONE year of success to talk any real smack

and "earn your stripes" (bengals pun fully intended)
Totally agree.

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Well NONREG, nothing personal, but I REALLY wanted the Panthers game and still WANT the second Panthers game. It's not that I hate the Panthers but I have my reasons.

Lee Newell

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'd like to see it also. Living in South Carolina you don't get many Saints games.

I also work the night shift at my job, so I sleep during the day which makes me miss alot of the games if they do come on.
You got to get NFL Sunday ticket into your life................man! Get that direct T.V. or go to your local Hooters and request a Saints game on a T.V. near you.

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I live 2 hours from Cincy and have family members who are Bengal fans. This team represents everything I hate. Selfishness, arrogance, and a complete lack of discipline. Teams like that should not be rewarded and a hate losing to them.

I truly hope the Bengals get to see what a unified team can do to a bunch of individuals
You just described the Saints under Haslet.

Danchrism

Reaction score
You got to get NFL Sunday ticket into your life................man! Get that direct T.V. or go to your local Hooters and request a Saints game on a T.V. near you.
or get down with the NFL streaming capabilities of your own computer. PM me for details.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Article: Is Drew Brees done? USA Today - Really Interesting Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 66
Is this Drew Brees "Crossroads" game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 8
League issues memo reminding teams about game-day protocols Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze 750 Saints Family will attend Packers Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Sean Payton: I get caught up in the game and forget about the mask Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Payton delayed trip home in order to review game film Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 73
Fleur-de-Links, September 23: More analysis of the Saints/Raiders game as Green Bay looms in the distance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Whenever the Saints lose a Primetime Game.. They win the next Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Covington Saint There's no integrity left in the NFL game. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 77
The Saints don’t look like the Saints, as they drop Week 2 game in Las Vegas, 34-24. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 22: Fallout from the Saints’ week 2 game against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
SystemShock Last drive of the game: if you are going to give up like that, just take knees Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Raiders score 24 unanswered points to top Saints in first-ever Las Vegas game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Payton post game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
mither_rome Run game early Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 29
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 standouts Margus Hunt and Bennie Fowler III called up from practice squad for Saints vs. Raiders game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CowtownSaint Murray, Harris or TQS, Who has the Biggest Game Tonight? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
Saints vs. Raiders: Game Time, TV, Radio, Online Streaming, Mobile, and Odds Saints RSS News Feeds 0
cue180 Dr. Anderson might evaluate Thomas before Packers game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2495
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Taker597 Lions may be inbound on a 12 game losing streak. *Trap Game Alert* Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Krodwhodat Fox Americas game of the week Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51
Saint Jack N/S Another Pick Your Poison Game: Falcons @ Cowboys Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 392
jasonsw Saints What are you looking for in the Monday Night game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 52
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas injury: Here's what Saints did on 13 snaps without star WR in Buccaneers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Billgluckman That little trick play at the end of the game.. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 46
gummbo70114 Rewatch Tampa versus Saints game on NFL network at 7 PM central time Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
Gentilly504 Over or Under(ratings)for Saints Monday Night Game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Will we see an increased emphasis on the run game? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saints keeping it (under) 100... Everything you need to know about the defense's 44-game streak Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Dan in Lafayette Game analysis with T-Bob Hebert & Nick Underhill Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
kansast Game with New Orleans Radio broadcast Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Watching/Reading the recaps from the first game, I'm not sure the Saints were even there. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 Takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs Tampa Bay Bucs game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 15: More takeaways from Saints week 1 game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints-Bucs draws high ratings for opening week game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus The Eerie Silence of an N.F.L. Stadium Makes the Game Even More for TV SR News Page Articles 0
Saint Kamara SNF ratings for huge Cowboys/Rams game has to ring the alarm bells for the NFL Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 252