I saw a difference yesterday with pressure with Onyamata being back (1 Viewer)

Our defense should be clicking once Drew comes back. Onyemata gets his legs and Sheldon getting back in there.

Davenport and Onyemata both had good games. Hendrickson is still providing pressure too. Good to see that d-line doing work. It was against a much better o-line than the Texans, so definitely a bright spot.

Really I was happy with the defense as a whole. They collapsed at the end but hard to blame them.

Hendrickson now has 3 sacks in 2 games, Cam has 2 and now Davenport is on the board with 1. When Rankins comes back, assuming he is in football shape, this DL will be fearsome. I just hope the offense can contribute over the next 6 weeks or so!

Davenport and Onyemata both had good games. Hendrickson is still providing pressure too. Good to see that d-line doing work. It was against a much better o-line than the Texans, so definitely a bright spot.

Really I was happy with the defense as a whole. They collapsed at the end but hard to blame them.

Same thing I saw.

The contact call on Apple was a terrible call. And Kupp flat-out shaked Lattimore. It happens.

Beyond that, not much to complain about defensively.

Collapsed because they had to stay on the field the entire 2nd half. Hopefully the offense can sustain some drives this coming week.

So much pressure there was a sack fumble return for touchdown.. oh wait

no coincidence it basically fell apart after the no td thing. it looked like it totally deflated the D. for good reason too.

Collapsed because they had to stay on the field the entire 2nd half. Hopefully the offense can sustain some drives this coming week.

It seemed like it to me too, but I was curious and looked at some stats. In fact the TOP was almost evenly split - Saints had 11 possessions with 57 plays that took 29:39; while Rams had 11 possessions with 61 plays that took 30:21.

So it looks like the back end of the D gave up too may big plays again. Sound familiar?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom