I saw a UFO last night (1 Viewer)

slapvb7.gif

I don't think that what you saw requires a "logical explanation". You saw something odd and unusual, and could not identify it. You had an experience that countless people before you have had. What it was exactly, and whether it was an alien craft or not, who knows? Who can say? But there's no reason to fear that you're going crazy just because you saw a UFO.

That's way cool, by the way.

The triangle shaped UFo you described is very common. Google triangular UFO and you'll get all the ifno you're looking for except a deffinite explanation as to "what on Earth did I just see?"

I think you should have grabbed a shotgun and pumped some buckshots in its ***. At least, that's what I do when I see 'em. Get on the roof, and blast at them... be careful of the returned fire though.

did you see a light or an actual object. The way I read it it sounds like you was a light. IF it was a light then that could explain the sharp cutting movements because you can have a light on a helicopter and move it around back and forth and they make helicopters that make little to know noise. the triangle I am not sure of though.

If you see it again, tell them to give Elvis back

Isnt there a military base in the area....I remember reading/hearing about something in the 80's about an object seen many base personnel over the pond....England or Ireland I cant remember...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom