I saw this coming media talking about [Mod edit] quarterback controversy in NO (1 Viewer)

TheGooch

Stanky good!
Reaction score
This was the only saints highlights I could really find today and I can't believe the level of ridiculousness after one loss...I usually like Whitlock because most of the time he has a level head and he likes the saints while others on the panel froth with hate over us... but today was just ridunkulous talking about Drew being replaced with Teddy if we lose to Tampa. discussion starts at 43:00

The reason we won with Teddy was because we didn't put it all on the QB. We leaned on the running game and the defense. Now that Brees is back it's like the coaching staff threw all that out the window and decided to just start slinging it 45 times in a game. Hopefully they learned their lesson and go back to what was working before.

Level head and sport talking heads.... Lol. Those two don't go together

Who cares what these types say? I don't watch or listen to any of that stuff. They are trying to get people to listen and watch. They'll say anything to get clicks, etc. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize that there isn't a controversy. If you asked Teddy who he would start, I'm positive he'd say Drew as well.

See this stuff is excellent. I like all this stuff. I Hope Saints are taking this all in. No need to panic. It was 1 game. Hey it happens. Yeah it suckd arse but it happens. Time to move on. Learn from what went wrong and I agree that Saints went away from what had them winning. I think they get back to that and do they thang these last 7 games. Fixed. Who Dat

I really DO NOT listen to any commentary or opinions of any people in the sports business, even the local ones. I refused because their opinions, nor anyone is going to change anything. Only people that can make any decisions are employed by the team. All this is to get you excited or upset. And I refuse to be neither. Even sometimes listening to Strief and Duece doing games is cringy because their homerism is a little too much.

With Teddy, we won games where we scored 12 and 13 points.

Had the defense played like that, we'd have won yesterday as well. Things snowballed and we got behind the eight ball early. It happens.

Drew Brees completing 71% of his passes for 287 yards with no turnovers was not the deciding factor in our loss. He could have played better and the OL could have not sucked, but we'd have probably lost with Teddy at the helm as well.

Last edited:
It’s not just sports talking heads. I’ve heard Saints fans saying this for the last 24 hours. There are idiots everywhere including on our bandwagon.
You can call me an idiot or whatever you want to call me but I've been saying it for at least two years it's time to replace him unless you just want to win some games in the regular season and get to the 1st or second round playoff he signed a hundred million dollar contract haven't Bowl no Super Bowl appearances One NFC Championship game and that's it so call me an idiot I'll be there at

I really DO NOT listen to any commentary or opinions of any people in the sports business, even the local ones. I refused because their opinions, nor anyone is going to change anything. Only people that can make any decisions are employed by the team. All this is to get you excited or upset. And I refuse to be neither. Even sometimes listening to Strief and Duece doing games is cringy because their homerism is a little too much.
I don't like talking heads either. I don't mind Zach and Deuce. They are no more "homers" than Jim and Hokie were. But you have to admit that the brilliant analysis of Drunk Bobby Hebert is unparalleled locally. :loopy:

You can call me an idiot or whatever you want to call me but I've been saying it for at least two years it's time to replace him unless you just want to win some games in the regular season and get to the 1st or second round playoff he signed a hundred million dollar contract haven't Bowl no Super Bowl appearances One NFC Championship game and that's it so call me an idiot I'll be there at

You’ve been calling for Brees to be replaced these last two years when he’s posted some of the best numbers (in terms of efficiency) in his career? Interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom