I see Mike Jenkins, who wants Jenkins. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have seen many mock drafts taking Jenkins at 10. This would be a horrible. Who wants Jenkins at 10?

I wouldn't call it horrible, I think he is 1 of 2 CBs in this draft that could start for us in his rookie season

It all depends on who is left on the board. If Jenkins were the B(Defensive)PA at #10 I'd rather we traded down to later in the first and picked up another pick or two. However if we did take him (arguably the second or third best corner in the draft) I don't think it'd be a catastrophe.

I think Mkelvin, DRC, Rivers, Cason, and even (this is a reach) Conner would all be better.

mckelvin mike jenkins and antoine cason are the three best cornerbacks that will come out in this draft.

It wouldn't be the popular or sexy pick, but atleast it would be a defensive playmaker.

I think he is the best CB in the draft... I'd be happy because we'd be picking up a hell of a player that can step in quick and be a playmaker.

I would hate that pick. He has a bad atttitude and doesn't like contact.

I think T. Williams will be better then Jenkins.... I see Jenkins have problems in the league and will be suspended a few times.

IMO he is a reach at 10, very talented but people question how into football he is

I would take him, he is the best cover corner, don't buy the hype, this guy is the real deal, but is somewhat of a prima donna but then again most cbs are.

I wouldn't mind him if we trade down somehow I think he's is either the 3rd or 4th best CB this year behind DRC and McKelvin.

I'm honestly amused at how this bad info about his bad attitude has spread like wildfire... It's amazing... It's something else how this stuff spreads though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom