I sincerely apologize for the crazy hoax thread, it wasnt me (1 Viewer)

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
I am so sorry. I didn't post that. I had some family come in to visit and my nephew was on my laptop constantly, who I don't like. Has stolen from me in the past, been in jail, you name it he's a troublemaker. My password and name are saved and you can just automatically just log in. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. I have been on this site going on 12 years now and I have never posted anything of that nature. I'm a subscriber and know this is a family oriented site, my favorite place on the internet. I'm honestly sick at my stomach about it. I didn't even notice it until today.

I know you wont believe me but its true. Its embarrassing. I'm so sorry the way you guys and gals were treated. Like I said before on this site it almost feels like an extended family. I honestly don't know what else to say. That wasn't me.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, no problem! Family is always fun, huh? :ezbill:

Don't give it a second thought.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am so sorry. I didn't post that. I had some family come in to visit and my nephew was on my laptop constantly, who I don't like. Has stolen from me in the past, been in jail, you name it he's a troublemaker. My password and name are saved and you can just automatically just log in. I don't know what to say except I'm sorry. I have been on this site going on 12 years now and I have never posted anything of that nature. I'm a subscriber and know this is a family oriented site, my favorite place on the internet. I'm honestly sick at my stomach about it. I didn't even notice it until today.

I know you wont believe me but its true. Its embarrassing. I'm so sorry the way you guys and gals were treated. Like I said before on this site it almost feels like an extended family. I honestly don't know what else to say. That wasn't me.
Delete it. We hold no grudges :hihi:

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Appreciate the apology. Thank you. :9:

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
I havent been on here as long as you but I say it's no big deal. I know I can post some things that I look back and say I wish I hadn't done that but in this case it wasn't you. So let's get back to calling other snowflakes or racist lord know that's much more fun.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
I missed all the fun AGAIN?!?!

Dayum never fails.

Welp there always the best breats thread BTL to save day lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You seem sincere and the posting style differs enough on the other thread. I believe you, and you shouldn't be stuck with that reminder hanging around. I'll remove that thread from the board - it's run its course anyway.

You've been around a long time and others can read over this post from 2015 if they want a better idea of who you really seem to be. Sorry this happened to you.

Should we put screen shots of our DD-214 up here ? Former Corpman here. I would do it all again if I could. Wouldn't change anything. I would go back to the sand in an instant. Not sure what the solution is but I'm sure it's more complicated than pulling out or turning the region to glass. My best friend is Syrian and his parents were refugees, very good people. People forget we are the worlds police now in general. Our country has been looked at to help the world for years now, we do it. Our country helps people in need, some more than others but we try. I'm sure there are alternative motives, it's politics. I know we don't get it right all the time.

If you see how people live in other countries, especially the ME people would really feel pain in their heart. There are less than 1% of (name ME country here) that are actually terrorists. Most are just trying to survive the day, regular people.

I'm not a bleeding heart liberal, I'm republican. I just care about the welfare of people in general. We all have our problems here in the states with homelessness, hunger etc.....some of those countries got it bad, really bad.

Rant over....I apologize if I offended anyone.

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So... what was it that you say you didn't say?

OP
KCWhoDat

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
You seem sincere and the posting style differs enough on the other thread. I believe you, and you shouldn't be stuck with that reminder hanging around. I'll remove that thread from the board - it's run its course anyway.

You've been around a long time and others can read over this post from 2015 if they want a better idea of who you really seem to be. Sorry this happened to you.
Thank you DavidM.

Consiglieri

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This thread is worthless without the original illegitimate/offensive/illegal post.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, miss a day, miss a lot on the PDB. :idunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom