I snapped. Am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

Not gonna lie guys, I completely lost my composure. I started punching and kicking furniture, and i pounded my S10+ into oblivion against the coffee table. The last 2-3 years has been too heavy on my heart, and I completely lost it when I realized they blew the whistle and we weren't getting the TD. I knew as soon as I heard them say it was blown dead that this was going to be our fate -- and that's exactly what happened.

The culmination of all the injustices of the last few years all came out at once, and I couldn't hold back.

Did anyone else completely snap, or am I the only one?

I feel you but I refuse to smash my stuff I paid my hard earned money for. maybe when I was younger I would have ?. Reading some of the replies to you makes me just shake my head and bite my tongue. It’s like pot meet kettle.

Sure. I'm a Falcons fan because I don't act like a petulant toddler.
See, there you go again. I haven't said one negative thing about you -- in spite of all your snide and judgmental comments. And yet, you continue to insult my character and then insist you have the moral high ground.

I didn't because it's not my MO and I've tried to talk fans like you off the ledge from destroying barstools and the like with the old "it's just one loss". But, dude, I get it.

I didn't snap, but of course I was angry. When the cameras pointed to an animated Sean Payton, I admittedly fantasized about him grabbing that official by the throat and punching his teeth out. I think every Saints fan would have been on his side at that point.

I had no excitement for the season. I am absolutely STOKED for the Pelicans. I have always been an optimist Pels fan but this is the first year I'm even thinking about basketball when football season was about to kick off. Opening weekend the spark came back a bit. I was excited about the NFL. Now it's more dead than during the offseason. **** the NFL. I wish there was some way to stick it to them and still support the Saints. But there's nothing.

Bring on Zion (and I do get the irony since the NBA is worse about the scripted officiating than the NFL. The wounds just aren't as fresh).

Nope. Observant.
Nope. Self Righteous. And Smug.

We just lost our HOF QB to a freak accident and got shafted for the third game in a row by the officials. And you're going to judge the guy for breaking a phone and punching some furniture???

Take your moral high ground and shove it... Nevermind. You're not worth it.

I'm sure you're great at parties....

And no. You're not a well-adjusted person who has it all together. You lack empathy. Rather than try to understand where people like the OP and others are coming from, you would rather sit and judge there actions and feelings to make you feel better about yourself.

You're not a good person.

FootballLady is probably the worst poster in this board. Every post is a weak try at sarcasm or other unnecessary comment that never brings anything of worth to the discussion.

I know football isn’t the most important thing in my life, but I watch for entertainment and to see my Saints compete. Well, I’ve just about had enough. It’s become obvious the way these refs miss calls that directly effect the chances of the Saints winning a game on a regular basis. I won’t effect the NFLs bottom line, but I can spend my time enjoying life cause this ain’t it. Always a Who Dat, but it’s like watching somebody mistreating my family and I can’t do anything about it. ?

Nope. Self Righteous. And Smug.

We just lost our HOF QB to a freak accident and got shafted for the third game in a row by the officials. And you're going to judge the guy for breaking a phone and punching some furniture???

Take your moral high ground and shove it... Nevermind. You're not worth it.

I'm sure you're great at parties....

And no. You're not a well-adjusted person who has it all together. You lack empathy. Rather than try to understand where people like the OP and others are coming from, you would rather sit and judge there actions and feelings to make you feel better about yourself.

You're not a good person.
:theclown: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::theclown:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom