I snapped. Am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

I was at Walk-Ons in Dallas and there was a single Falcons fan who clapped went Brees went out. I was raging inside. The thought of cracking a chair over his head did cross my mind. I didn't feel like spending the night in jail though, lol. I can tell you this, if Ryan goes out with a broken leg tonight, I won't be sad one bit.

On a side-note, I do not recommend this place for Saints game watching. It is Cowboy fan dominated. They stuck around with smirks on their face to see us get pummeled. I left at the half.

Same. I haven’t been the same with sports since that title game. I don’t trust that the league is authentic at all. I just hate that a dude like Drew with so much class, is facing these unknowns... the guy was so composed when it would have been understandable if he wanted to be away from the sidelines.

Drew is such a class act. I hate it for him too. He should have 3 rings imo. Sad.

Hope he’s gonna be ok and that he doesn’t end his career on this day, and in this way.

The offseason is too long for me not to be upset about this.
It was long for me too, but I'm not gonna stroke out and leave my family over a game. I've been a Saints fan my whole life but with high BP now and getting older its not worth it. The saints dont pay my bills. I just watch it,cheer them on and go on about my day.

I texted one of my guys earlier about this. For years I was always NFL over college football, but it seems like NFL is just too WWE these days for me.

Everyone has their breaking point with different things. I'd venture to say if you've never experienced this, then your life has been incredibly easy (relatively speaking) and for that, you are blessed.

If your breaking point is as a sports fan watching tv, I'd venture to say you're the one whose life has been incredibly easy.

I’ve waited months for this first fight of a game and feel like I didn’t even get to watch it.

Yep, I lost it too. It's so unbelievable. Not to mention T. Smith having his helmet ripped off his head and the 2nd "so called" foward pass from Goff that fell harmlessly to the ground. Oh well, don't fight the Fed and you can't beat the refs (city hall.)

Not gonna lie guys, I completely lost my composure. I started punching and kicking furniture, and i pounded my S10+ into oblivion against the coffee table. The last 2-3 years has been too heavy on my heart, and I completely lost it when I realized they blew the whistle and we weren't getting the TD. I knew as soon as I heard them say it was blown dead that this was going to be our fate -- and that's exactly what happened.

The culmination of all the injustices of the last few years all came out at once, and I couldn't hold back.

Did anyone else completely snap, or am I the only one?
I wasn't about to mess up stuff over the League. But I did a lot of cussing & yelling. it's a wonder the cops didn't show up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom