I snapped. Am I the only one? (1 Viewer)

Much like the desire to destroy furniture.

Sure, but hey, better the furniture than another person. And sometimes people need to vent. It's a fairly normal reaction to an unexpected event.

But if throwing rocks in glass houses is your thing, I'm not gonna stop you.

Hasn’t been the same to some since Payton got suspended. Last year was fun, was starting to get back into it when the screw job in the NFCCG happened. I just gave up after that. Been following the Saints on the forum this year a bit, but with the state of the nfl, I don’t really even care

Sure, but hey, better the furniture than another person. And sometimes people need to vent. It's a fairly normal reaction to an unexpected event.

But if throwing rocks in glass houses is your thing, I'm not gonna stop you.

If you think that's normal behavior, ok. I disagree.

As for the rest of the thread, I'm with most that my breaking point was the nfccg. If they can't get it right under the brightest lights and most obvious moment, then there's nothing left to trust about the NFL.

After the blown call I literally laughed and yelled, "three games in a row!"

The rest of the game I think I felt like the team did. Let's just get out of here and regroup on the flight home.

If you think that's normal behavior, ok. I disagree.

I didn't say the behavior is normal, I said needing to vent is normal. Most people need some sort of outlet to vent. We all just process it differently.

I'm not gonna judge other people's venting methods.

2fya and football lady are you two sure you are on the right board, you sound like a couple of falcon fans to me
If being a saints fan means destroying furniture i worked hard for, then i guess i am not a fan

2fya and football lady are you two sure you are on the right board, you sound like a couple of falcon fans to me

While I might disagree with their comments, let's save these kind of statements for actual Falcons fans.

Sure. I'm a Falcons fan because I don't act like a petulant toddler.

Not gonna lie guys, I completely lost my composure. I started punching and kicking furniture, and i pounded my S10+ into oblivion against the coffee table. The last 2-3 years has been too heavy on my heart, and I completely lost it when I realized they blew the whistle and we weren't getting the TD. I knew as soon as I heard them say it was blown dead that this was going to be our fate -- and that's exactly what happened.

The culmination of all the injustices of the last few years all came out at once, and I couldn't hold back.

Did anyone else completely snap, or am I the only one?

After the NFC CG I threw my phone against the wall and shattered it. I went for a walk and cried like a psychopath. Oh I also pushed over my tv (it amazingly didn’t break).

Promised myself I’d never lose my cool over a football game again.

So I was just depressed today- not angry or hostile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom