I spent weekend in Dallas. (1 Viewer)

Kicks

All-Pro
Reaction score
I spent the weekend in NE Dallas area. We made a few trips through D and Fort Worth and south of there. I do not remember seeing any Cowboys attire the whole time. I wore my Saints shirt to church, like I always do in season, and didn't even see a Cowboys attire there.

Also, When people saw me in my dress shirt or my Saints T-shirt some asked if I was in town for the game. I had to tell them in was in NOLA. Some didn't know who the Cowboys were playing.

I am not making this up. It seems like the areas surrounding Dallas aren't really into the Cowboys.

I watched the game from my brother's house in Sachse, TX.

Dallas_Saint73

Squat, Bench, Deadlift.
Reaction score
That's because the areas around Dallas proper are made-up of folks that are not from the area originally. There are many Who Dats out here, but unlike Dallas fans, we will wear our gear any time of the year.

You will only see widespread Cowboys gear worn everywhere when Dallas is in the playoffs. It's not only like this for the Cowboys out here, but Rangers, Mavs, etc. fans are the same. Dallas Stars fans are the only group that seem pretty die-hard. Maybe FC Dallas.

andrew76021

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Went to my 11 year old's soccer game in Frisco this afternoon and got 3 "Whodat" chants from random people walking to the field. The black and gold fan base here is huge.

Dallas fans are garbage and they know it. One more loss and they'll be screaming to fire Red Jesus again.

Dallas_Saint73

Squat, Bench, Deadlift.
Reaction score
Went to my 11 year old's soccer game in Frisco this afternoon and got 3 "Whodat" chants from random people walking to the field. The black and gold fan base here is huge.

Dallas fans are garbage and they know it. One more loss and they'll be screaming to fire Red Jesus again.
There's a pretty good concentration of Saints fans in the Frisco/Little Elm area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom