I still cannot get enough of this (saints vs bills) (1 Viewer)

jamesbhack

All-Pro
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/uJAW2B338ko

I believe this may be the most dominating and demoralizing victory we ever had. I know we’ve had greater margins of victories, but the way we did this makes it stand out. It’s like we played a high school team. Exciting to think we could be even better this year.

Ready for the season!

View: https://youtu.be/uJAW2B338ko

I believe this may be the most dominating and demoralizing victory we ever had. I know we’ve had greater margins of victories, but the way we did this makes it stand out. It’s like we played a high school team. Exciting to think we could be even better this year.

Ready for the season!
Absolutely. One of my favorite games of all time there.

That was championship football. Physical domination.

I'm with the OP on this one, too. Great game and the score really didn't reflect how badly overmatched they were in this game. Loved it.

That'll never get old. I think it's when we peaked last season before the injuries started to mount.

Ready for the season!

Great game but Saints-Colts in 2011 takes the cake for most dominant victory to me.

Kamara at 4 minutes where you see him just go limp for the collision and able to just take it and keep on his feet

Great game but Saints-Colts in 2011 takes the cake for most dominant victory to me.
That game actually angered me but not because of the actual game. We threw up 60 points and all you’d hear about was “Whatever, it’s the Saints and the Colts suck so...HEY YOU SEE WHAT TOM BRADY DID?!”

I have to congratulate the Bills for coming back and winning games after that soul-crushing defeat.

The Colts were hot garbage with a backup QB. We were also at home.

The Bills last year were actually a good team. To do what we did to them in Buffalo was more dominant IMO. A lot of people thought we'd lose that game.

I loved that game. Our run game was so dominate and Ingram ran with so much power. Only one way the game could have been better and that's if Rankin had ran the int. back for a TD

Didn't we run like 17 straight times without passing in that game?

Our offensive line is the most underrated part of our team... they dominated the Bills front 7 in this game .... just hope they stay healthy ....

And...

how bout the Dec 24,2006 game vs the Giants where:

"Unbelievably, the Giants (7-8), who did not have a snap in Saints' territory all game,... "
Watch New Orleans Saints vs. New York Giants [12/24/2006] - NFL.com

I am still in disbelief that that could happen in the NFL!

(And, yet, we rarely hear about that Saints accomplishment mentioned.)

(ps Both Reggie and Deuce ran for over 100 yds...)

Last edited:
The game on 11/10/13 (49-17) versus Dallas in primetime was one to remember. The final score should have been a lot worse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom